Chapter Two

Jesse Adams

"hey Jesse, can you take your sisters to school? I have a deadline coming up, and I need all the time I can get." my mother pulled me to the side, and cupped the side of my throat. her perfect rosy lips twitched into a smile, and I knew all to well with the nails pressed into my neck she wasn't joking around. "ok, ok, got it." I immediately backed away when her nails ceased digging into my skin.

damn, moms are scary, but maybe all woman are scary. that includes my girlfriend, god she's a force to be reckoned with. Luckily I didn't have to pick that tyrant up. Earlier she chewed my ear off for missing our scheduled date, and luckily I pulled the excuse of having to take my little sister Jada to the doctor's. I hated those scheduled dates, they just felt mandatory.

it did come to my attention once awhile, that it was just a publicity stunt and I turn a blind eye when we'd have our moments alone. take me as petty, but the payback was sweet.

"come on, you little rascals, its the first day of school so we wanna make good impressions yea?"I handed off their bags, all neatly packed with the necessities, alined in a row on the couch sitting to the left of the door. Jada frowned, and rubbed the side of her face, while the twins held onto their bags and reusable waterbottles with their printed favorite animated characters.

Rene and Abby cheered in unison, and ran out the door past Jada, who stood standing in front of me as if expecting something. "what?"

"unbelievable," she snarked, and followed right behind the two. what did I miss?  Jada may be a grade schooler, but that definitely didn't mean she was an innocent girl dressing in skirts, and playing with barbie dolls. She's a devil, I swear it.

Just like her mother.

_

I fixed the football varsity Jacket over my shoulders so I could slink my arms through the armholes, and grab my bag with free hands. I had a feeling everything was going to go smoothy this year, and if not, it'd end up being even better. I just have to Find Terrance, and the gang.

shutting the door of my used car, and remembered to treat it just as gently just like any other day. It wasn't expensive, and certainly stayed under budget. I got lucky, except I just had to watch out for the windows. Its paint job wasn't too bad either, so the car acted a great deflector. Which quite frequently ended up hurting my eyes if I moved the wrong way.

I turned away, and fixed the strap on my shoulder, choosing to make it easier and use the other strap. The crowd looked bigger each year, with the new group of first years, and it appeared chaotic if not for the guy who looked taller next to the bobbing heads. I can't get a good look from this distance, and if i had to the chance to talk to the guy, it'd offer great opportunities for the football team.

I mean, I am good, but it might not hurt to back up Brent's ass. He barely knew how to field a ball even if you showed him. I suppose since joining, I have picked up the pieces, and gathered new recruits. So I couldn't help but feel responsible for the team. Even if that was the coaches job.

I have enough time. I decided and continued walking down the path, and the farther and farther away I got from my car the more daunting it felt. My shoulders tensed, and my right ear began ringing, adding to the subtle twitchiness. "Jesse!"

that must've been the awareness settling in the back of my mind, and keeping my eyes alight. "terrance," I smiled, and my heart fluttered, "what a lovely surprise."

"I know right?" she handed me a paper bag, and I nearly dropped it from the weight of the bag. what the hell did she put in it?

"what'd you put in this thing?" I cocked a brow in question, and gestured to the bag sitting in my palm. she pealed herself from my arm, and titled her head. "since we missed our, date, i would've wanted you to try the desserts there.. so I bought a few." she rubbed my bicep, and urged me to take a peak. I licked my lips, and from the oddly, comfortable to dangerous pressure on my arm, there was no telling this would bode well.

I really drove myself into a wall.

"yo, Jesse! I see you're wearing your varsity jacket already, I was sure Terrance here would've stolen it." Jasper stood out from the crowd, gallantly saving the day unbeknownst to him, and waved his hand dramatically. trailing beside him, was Brent.

Brent's perfectly white teeth was obscured by the part of his plush lips, delicately talking next to Jasper, whom responded with an excited nod before jogging his way closer to Terrance and I.

Jasper tugged on my shoulder, and I forgot all about the bag within my grasp. There it went, crushed beneath my foot when I tried balancing not only my weight, but Terrances and Jasper's. This can't be my fault, right?

"Jasper!" Terrance screamed in my ear, and pushed the guy twice her size into Brent, who stood behind Jasper. Whom was presumedly not paying attention. He was staring off, minding his own business. I didn't blame him.

"Shit, what the hell?" Brent turned around and barely would've been able to save himself if not for his stocky build and practiced reflexes.
"Can't you two can it?" Jasper frowned, but nevertheless listened when Terrance reluctantly backed off with a raised fist and a burning passion to see to it, Jasper gets what he deserves.

"It doesn't hurt to be mindful." Terrance hissed, and grabbed ahold of my hand to drag we away from the two who shied away and made their own way into the school building.
Good riddance, I looked up, it gives me time with Terrance alone.

"I'm sorry, about our date, how about I make it up to you, yes?" I turned her around when I dragged us to a deserted spot, which seemed unlikely but it was easy enough.
"Screw classes," I hummed, and trailed kisses down the dip of her collar bone.

"I don't see why not.." her arms wrapped around my neck, and the familiar press of her bust pressed against my heart enticed the twitch of my cock. The softness of her arms caressed my neck and I smiled, pressing her closer.

"Good, let find a stall," I directed us down a familiar path, and prayed none of the freshies were feeling first day jitters.

_

Confused yet?
I wanna hear your thoughts, maybe even your opinions about the characters fate.
I'm excited to hear what you have to say!
(•ᴗ•)❤

Terrance

Jasper