Chapter One

Samuel Blackwell

"Here, put these on, and no one will suspect!" Melissa handed me a pair of flimsy lookin' glasses. I just accepted them and put them on. I didn't notice her fixing the front of my shirt. She firmly pressed the cool plastic on the bridge of my nose. Apparently hard enough I gagged, and coiled back on reflex. "What? Are they too tight?" Melissa took one step closer, and her hands were waving in front of my face as I scrambled for her wrists.

"Look, its alright, just, stop." I grabbed her small hands, and pulled her forward. She stilled, except she didn't stop pestering me by yanking her claws from my grip. She'd dismiss herself with a defiant pout and the floor croaked in response to her heavy stomping.
"Try not break anything, before we've even settled, Mel." I quipped, expecting her to come barreling back with closed fists, and a red face.

"Huh." I shrugged, but didn't prevent the persistent uplift of my lips.

She may be as stubborn as a mule, but she always came through. Exactly with the excessive oversized sweats, hoodie, and make a dreadful mess of my hair. After the move, she's been supportive with every fiber of her being, and made it her job, high school would go by in a synch for me. she didn't understand I didn't want the help, well I didn't put it bluntly to her I didn't want her efforts wasted on me, but if it made her feel better for what happened. I'm pretty sure i can withstand the outrageous demands.

"Sam, you have to drive your sisters, remember? It'll only be until David gets settled with the new job, y'hear?" My mother was unusually loud, and I responded in like as I grabbed the bag sagging against inflatable mattress for the said time being, sitting in the middle of my room. luckily I didn't have my clothes bundled in boxes.
"Yea, coming." I trailed down the steps, and grabbed the keys from my mom on the way towards the front door. I kissed her forehead, "love you." and nodded goodbye.

"Finally," both Melissa and Joann said in unison as they stood in front of me.  Arms firmly crossed over their chests. "What?"

"What, my ass." Melissa whined, and strides to the car not before sticking her tongue out. I looked to Joann, and she seemed mildly unimpressed, but refused to say anything outright. Well, if you counted the raised brow.

"We're gonna be late for our first day, thank you." Melissa hooted from the back seats, pushing her face between me and Joann. I made it my mission to push her head back, and before doing so, i licked my palm before smearing my saliva on her face.
"What the fuck, you lil' bitch!" Melissa kicked my bicep from when i faced towards the steering wheel, and I snickered along with Joann even if I was the one getting tagged. Joann didn't seem to mind the endless bickering between Melissa and myself.

"Just drive, but make sure you cover your hand, i wanna manhandle this baby later." Melissas's lips curled back, and her eyes crinkled as she scrutinized my foul behavior. Which sent my head back against the seat, howling with laughter. "Mel, don't ever tell me, about hygiene."

Joann firmly pressed her lips together, and tried to contain the chuckles caught behind her palm, but she fell against the window. Not far behind from earning herself a few punches, and curses. "Haha— hahaha! That— that wasn't even, funny!" Joann finally managed to calm herself down to ward off Melissa's persistent poking, and turned on the radio as i pulled out of the driveway.
"'Bout time."

"Shut up."
"Shut up."

__

"it looks like shit, as if Barney wasn't enough.. why the fuck is there so much purple?" Melissa cocked a brow, looking even more confused as the seconds passed. She got no response, and that seemed to tick her off. She immediately scooped Joann under her armpit, and strung her along without any regard for the surprised or confused bodies. Especially for those walking past us. The towns pretty small.. I imagine new faces, means new targets.