I slowly walked up to his waiting figure and wrap my arms around his neck. I brought my face close to his. Our lips keeps coming closer as I rub my nose on his. He took his eyes off my eyes to my lips then up my eyes again. As I press my lips on his. He waisted no time kissing back.

My hand found its way to his hair as I ruffle it, while my other hand keeps roaming his defined chest going down to his eight peck I could feel it through the singlet he put on. He lightly bites my lip and I wasted no time opening. He slides his tongue in. I reached the harm of his single and slipped my hands in getting in contact with his skin.

Until suddenly he pulls back and took my hands off him. I stares at me with lust completely covers his eyes turning if to darker shade of blue. Our breathing was filled in the room as I stare at him questioning while he stares at me.

"I love you Larisa. But I know if we continue this the next thing I do I will regret the next day. I know you not ready and as much as I want this, I'll wait for you. Right?" He said his eyes still filled with lust. He looks away. I took his hands into mine.

"I have known you for too long and I feel you are the right man for me. I love you Anthony with all my heart. We have known each other for far too long already and I am ready." He looks at me surprise.

"Look Larisa-" I peck his lips then moved back.

"I am ready. I want to give you not only my heart but also my dignity and pride." He stares into my eyes while I stare back, he searched my eyes to see any lies in them. But I'm sure he finds nothing.

He carries me unexpectedly and drops me on the bed. He moves on top of me and smashes his lips into mine.

He moves his lips to my neck at I lightly moan in contact. My hands roam around his body as I took off his white singlet.

*MATURE CONTENT 18+*

Next thing I know, I'm left with just my bra and panty. Anthony looks at my body with complete lust then tore my bra off. My lips agape as I stare at him shocked. But it didn't last long as his mouth found its way to my nipples and his hand massaging my other breast. I a moan escapes my lips as I start to get wet under.

He lightly bites my nipples as I moan out again. He then moves to my other nipples removing his hand in exchange with his mouth. My nipples already hard from the pleasure. He does the same action to my other nipples. Then traces kisses down pass my tummy and reaches the band on my panties. Half socked.

He tears my panties to. I was filled with pure pleasure to take notice of that.

"See you already wet." I blush but it never last as I felt his tongue on my private area. I moan out loud in delight. He continues the magic his tongue makes on my clit. My moans continues to fill the room as I felt my pleasure increasing. Next thing I know his finger slides inside me. I moan out loud as his finger begins to move in full speed. I wanted more. He slides another finger inside me and I felt something building up.

His fingers started moving in full speed and just as I felt I was about to release, he took his fingers out. He climbs back on top of me and captures my lips as I immediately kiss back. He got up and quickly removes his boxers. My eyes almost falling off at the thickness and how huge his junior is.

"No worries, precious. I know it will fit." He slowly climbs back on top of me and captures my lips again. I kiss him back and lightly bite his lip as he groans. I felt the tip of his length on my entrance but was distracted by Anthony's lips on mine.

He thrusts in, I almost scream at the unexpected pain. It stings so bad a single tear slides down my cheek but Anthony kisses the tear away.

"It's okay. It will go." He said and pecks my lips. "Should I continue?" I nodded as the pain decreased. He thrusts further and I wince the pain slowly coming back but after few more seconds, it was all gone. I nodded at Anthony to continue and he thrusts further but it wasn't sore like before.

He slowly comes out then thrusts back in. The pleasure coming back. Back again then thrusts in with speed. I moan out loud then he started out, in, out, in in full force. I felt something building inside me again. I moan out loud. "Faster, Anthony!!" He fasten his speed I was so close.

"Anthony!" I cummed out but that didn't stop Anthony as he continues to thrust into me. He groans and completely comes out of me and cums on my tummy. "Fuck! Larisa!" He thrusts back into me three more times then came out he comes off the bed leaving my exhausted naked body on the bed.

He came back few minutes later with a warm towel and wipes the milky off my tummy going back butt naked. My eyes slowly starts to shut.

*END OF MATURE CONTENT!*

I felt the bed deepen by my side. I was pulled back, my back touching Anthony's chest. He covers the both of us with the blanket. In felt his lips on my temple.

"I love you with all my heart Larisa. I will never leave you."

Just when I'm about to say it back to him, I fell into deep sleep.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍