I might continue this..?

Hello, Blinders.

I hope you're all alright and staying safe! The world has been going through some shit, as I'm sure you're aware 😅

This is a really difficult time, I'm sure we're all feeling a tad lost rn, I know I am.

But anyway, I want to maybe do a few more chapters in this book.

It's mainly because I'm so fucking bored.

Every day has been the same for me, for the past 2 months.

I was in year 13, my last year in Sixth Form, and that was all thrown away. Honestly can't believe 2 years of my life has amounted to nothing. Wow. If you're in the same position as me, I'm sure you're feeling similar.

It was my 18th birthday on the 2nd May, and it was of course spent in lockdown. Quite a crap way to spend an 18th, but my family and I made it the best we could.

Anyways, going back to the main point lol.

I want to do a few more chapters to kill some time, even though I've been going through major writers block for the past year lololol I blame A-Levels, they deadass drained me.

If you're interested in some more chapters, let me know so I can hype myself up to actually do it.

Thank you!!

Continue staying safe!!

P.S: I love getting comments from you guys. Fr when I get a notification for a comment, I get so excited! So thank you!

~M