P#7 - What They Love About You

TOMMY

Physical- Tommy loves your eyes. He loves how they light up when you see something beautiful. They usually brighten when you see Tommy, even if you've only been apart for a few hours they always brighten up like you've not seen him for weeks.

Non-Physical- He loves your determination. You won't stop until you get your own way with things. You're always determined to do things your way, knowing it's the safest and best way to do things. People are always surprised when Tommy agrees with you, understanding where you're coming from.

JOHN

Physical- John loves your smile. Your smile makes his day, even if he's having the worst day your smile seems to make it better. He loves how you always seem to be happy with a smile plastered on your face, and it's usually genuine.

Non-Physical- Your kindness always amazes him. It was one of the reasons he loves you, knowing how kind you were to the right people. Although you were extremely kind to your family and John's family, you could be extremely unkind to people who threaten you. He knows you can yake care of yourself when hes not there.

ARTHUR

Physical- Strangly, Arthur loves your hair. You never really paid attention to your hair, having better things to worry about. But he loves how your hair frames your face when it falls freely, or when you pin it up with ease. He mainly just loves how little you cared for something that was perfect anyway. It made you, you.

Non-Physical- You tend to be quite carefree at the right times. Obviously with being in the Shelby family it comes with risks, so you always have your eyes open. But usually you handle things well, which calms Arthur down as well at the other Blinders.

MICHAEL

Physical- Michael adores everything about you. He was a young man in love with the girl he found perfect in every way possible. Even if he loved everything equally, he had a thing for your hands. He loved how dainty they were, how angelic they looked when you did something as simple as writing. He always told you that beautiful hands like yours shouldn't be used for gangster work.

Non-Physical- You have a heart of gold and that was another perfect thing about you. You took everything to heart and made an amazing job of things. You always followed your heart and that was something Michael admired about you.

ALFIE

Physical- Your laugh always brought a smile to Alfies face. Knowing he was the one making you laugh was even better, knowing he was making you happy. Alfie was always made sure to make you laugh and smile, knowing you deserved a man who made you happy.

Non-Physical- Sarcasm. Alfie absolutely loved your sarcasm. In certain situations, sarcasm was the only thing to defend you in arguments. Arguments between you and him, or you and a worker in the bakery. He loved how you threw sarcasm at his workers when they messed with you.

Ayyyyyy another chapter! Sorry I've been M.I.A for a few months, I've just gone back to school after the summer holiday and I legit did nothing for 6 weeks. I'm back and ready to start writing again :D

I didn't do all the lads for this chapter, bc I had limited ideas but I enjoyed writing this.

Thank you for reading, Blinders ❤