Ch.13 Momma Don't Go

Start from the beginning

"It's good I miss you though, I don't have nobody to really goof around with or annoy. Oh and hi Kenny's girlfriend." Katrina said I was glad she did mention me having to go and I taking Mitch to the hospital that would be a fucking disaster. I took a deep breath as Mitch smiled.

"Hey."

"Oh girl she sound cute, um why haven't I meet her yet?" She said and I rolled my eyes I swear if I didn't know Katrina was straight I'd think she was gay.

"You haven't meet her yet, because then I might have to fight you if you tried something." I said playful everybody laughed we were at the hospital now but Mitch was still in the car. I knew she wasn't going nowhere without me going.

"Girl bye I got to go before this Sat Phone is going dead and they about go out." Katrina said I could in the her in the distance people rush her of the phone now.

"Bye Trina, aye Skype me when you can." I said, Katrina said bye one last time and told she would. Then we both hung and looked at Mitch her just frowning at me just a little bit.

"So how come I haven't met her yet? No how come I haven't met anybody yet is there something you hiding from me." Mitch spoke it kind scared me to the core I had so many explanations as to why.

"Well Katrina, she always busy so our schedule between the two of us are difficult, you would of met her at the game but something with her brother's daughter came up. And in retrospect you have met my family..." I stop for a second and think should I really tell her as it not like I really have anything to hide, "Khadijah all I got now, everybody else is either dead, or dead to me."

I didn't look at Mitch I just stop the car grabbed my keys and my phone; I was about to get out but she grabbed my arm, but the I gave her must made her let go, because that exactly what she did. I didn't mean to give her that look I just hated talking about my family, that was another sensitive subject I didn't like talking about.

"I'm sorry." Mitch whispered that made me feel bad, I closed my door and sighed I didn't want Mitch to feel bad she was already upset about everything about else. Me not opening up to her and snapping at her was the least of her problem.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that its just one of those things I just don't like to talk about. But one day I'm gonna tell you everything that you want to know. Just please give me time to do it," I begged her she nodded her head she was still frowning I don't like seeing her frown it made me feel worse than what I already felt, "please don't be mad at me, smile you too pretty to be having frown lines on your face."

------

We were walking in after everything that happened in the car. I forgave her I couldn't stay mad at Kenya even if I wanted too. She made it incredibly hard stay mad with her, like all she had to do was smile and kiss me on my lips then I was hooked, and I just forget why upset. We walked past the receptionist more Kenya made us walk pass the reception. Which I laugh at as we continue walking on.

"Why you do that what if I don't know my Mom's room number?" I asked as Kenya rolled her eyes at me she didn't say nothing she just keep walking me to the elevator.

"It's 210, KD and Jordan told me so we don't need to ask somebody. Plus there are nurses and doctors for a reason." Kenya said pressing the button 2 than proceed cross her arms I chuckle and move closer to wrapping my around her then looking up at her as she looks down at me.

"You know your very attractive when you show emotions." I said bring her to me more Kenya again rolled her eyes and pushed me of her when the elevator stopped and opened, "especially when it's jealously." I mumble to myself.