"Huh? What?' Margot, who finally lifted up her head after only focusing her eyes on the slightly sticky class floors had asked. "Did you say something?"

Ms. Warren sighed softly. "You and Peter Parker will be working together for the science project. Now, all you have to do for the project is exactly the four steps that I recently explained with the beakers I gave you to use."

Grinning with mischief as she turned to Peter, who brought his head down to the desk and released a muffled groan in disappointment, Margot stalked towards him and took her seat right beside him before thumping him on his temple once again, causing him to flinch and lift his head back up to meet her brown irises, as she said, "Hola, Dingus, miss me?"

His lips curved into a sarcastic smile. "Oh, so you finally decided to come to class for once? What a miracle. Hallelujah!"

She rolled her eyes once more from his sarcasm and roughly punched him in the shoulder with her fist, causing him to yelp softly. "What are we supposed to be doing anyway?"

"Did you hear anything Ms. Warren said?"

"Nope, all I heard was, wah, wah, woh, wah, wah." Margot mimicked, gesturing with her hand as a puppet. "How 'bout this, Dingus, since you're a nerd, why don't you do all of the work, while I on the other hand, relax?"

Peter shook his head in disagreement. "You're supposed to pitch in too, you know," he replied, placing his science goggles over his face before turning his head back to the careless girl, who snickered as she stared at him with his goggles on as it made his eyes appear bigger. "It's called a group project for a reason!"

"Fine, Dingus!" Margot gave in, looking over her shoulder to pick up her goggles and place them over her face, and move her raven hair behind her back. "There, happy now?"

He grinned falsely before turning to the beakers on the desk that laid before him. Four sets of beakers in all different sizes that were big and small were filled with different, colorful and liquidy chemicals all the way to the rim of it, and a few of them were a bit hazardous. "Okay, so, what we have to do is..."

"What's this one do?" Margot asked, eyes growing wide with curiosity as she picked up one of the beakers in her hand and started to mix it with another as he told her to stop, but the stubborn teenager ignored him and poured the whole thing inside, causing the mixed chemicals to fizz up and create hissing sounds. Her eyes soon filled with panic. "Holy shi -"

The beaker filled with the - hopefully non-toxic chemicals - exploded, splashing both teenagers everywhere, but thankfully, they still had on their goggles, so their eyes were prevented from getting burned. White foam was splattered all over their clothes, and a few specs of it was on their faces and hair, causing all heads to turn in their direction, and a few of them pulled out their phones to take pictures.

Peter ripped off his goggles in an angry manner and eyed Margot. "Margot!" He exasperated, cracking his voice a bit, causing him to have a girl-like tone. "You weren't supposed to mix the Vinegar and the Peroxide together!"

She pursed her lips before laughter soon erupted from her mouth, causing his brow to raise and ask, "What?" She reached through her back pocket for her mini mirror that she always kept with her, and lifted it in his direction for him to realize that he had foam on his chin that was in the form of a beard, almost reminding him of Santa Claus, causing him to find himself laughing along with her. He rocked his body back and forth as more giggles came out of his mouth, while watching her covering a hand over her mouth as she released a loud and awkward snort, causing her eyes to grow wide from the sudden action.

"Did you just snort?' He asked with a snicker. "Because I definitely heard a snort?"

"What? Me?" Margot placed a hand on her chest as if he had accused her of a crime. "I don't... I don't snort. Snorting is for losers like you." And with that comment, she soon found herself releasing another snort before immediately slapping a hand over her mouth.