Three

Chapter 3
Chemistry

____________ *''°'~*°''______________

Sighing with boredom from being in science class, Margot rested her chin into the palm of her hand, tapping her finger down onto the desk with the other as she watched Ms. Warren explain their instructions as she wrote them down on a large green chalkboard in the middle of the room for a science project that the students were making in class and would be paired into groups, but the teenaged girl had hardly been paying attention as she was in her own world, daydreaming about Aquaman and his fascinatingly hot chiseled chest as she could just picture him swimming in the deep oceans with his powerful and mighty golden trident gripped in his bare, masculine hands - and oh, man, she wanted a piece of that, as she licked her lips vigorously at the thought of the hot and sexy Aquaman wrapped tightly around her head. She could just imagine him stripping off his clothes right in front of her and flexing out his muscles to attract her and him saying in a deep, manly voice, "Damn, you're fine as hell, girl!"

"You can bang me any day and any time, baby," She mumbled under her breath, being in a dreamlike state, while being highly unaware of the incredulous stares she was receiving from her classmates. "You and me could just get it on with each other underwater, and I know you're really good with the breaststroke..."

"I'm sorry, is there anything you would like to share with the class, Miss Morena?" Margot suddenly snapped out of her head from Ms. Warren's voice, who stood in the center of the room with her arms crossed over her chest and with a stern expression plastered on her face, while all heads turned in the teenager's direction. "Because you clearly seem like you have something more important to say than the lesson I'm teaching right now. You have the floor."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, I actually do have something to say!" She replied, beaming with false amusement in her tone. "This class is so lame and boring, that I could just about die!"

Her rude comment caused most of the students to gasp due to being appalled, and for some to snicker. Ms. Warren felt offended from the raven-haired girl's response as she watched the teenager grin wickedly, causing the middle-aged woman to feel as if she were eyeing the Devil himself. She was surprised the girl didn't have horns growing from her head.

"That's one strike for you, missy!" Ms. Warren warned, pointing a stern finger in the teenager's direction. "More like the thousandth strike!"

Margot rolled her eyes. "Yeah-huh, okay, whatever!" She tilted the stool chair that she was sitting in back a bit, allowing her elbows to touch the desk behind her. "Continue on with the class, woman!"

"As, I was saying..." Ms. Warren paused to clear her throat before continuing, "You all will be in pairs of two for this group project and I will be assigning you all to lab partners." And with that, the teacher enlisted each of the students with who they would have to work with - well, at least she thought she did, until she realized that she forgot two individuals, who were sitting ten desks away from each other - which apparently wasn't far enough as the teacher pointed a finger straight in their direction. "Margot Morena and Peter Parker."