“You’re right.” Denanfry nodded. “What I am about to say is exactly that. The Kingdom of Billiver holds such a huge energy treasure trove yet still remains a relatively poor and backwards country, they are naturally unwilling. But precisely because their technology is outdated, they would definitely suffer in combat, so they were also one of the first countries to join the Federation. With the protection of the federation treaties, in recent years they haven’t experienced much war. They have always wanted to mine the resources in the Haiyun star cluster, but like you just said, once they start mining they would destroy the marine environment, and they don’t even have the technology or equipment needed to mine. So they want to request the help of the other countries to help them extract this energy without polluting the marine environment.”

“They’re requesting help from other countries to help them mine for free?” Jing Yang raised an eyebrow.

“Of course no country would help them mine for free. They will offer a very high reward. If the energy can be mined without polluting the environment, the energy mined would be split 6 to 4, where they would receive 6 and the country mining it would receive 4. If during the mining process there is pollution, depending on the severity of the contamination, it would be split 8 to 2 or 9 to 1.”

“That is indeed a big deal.” Jing Yang sighed.

“There are a lot of countries who want to help them mine, because even if you just get 10% of the energy, that’s still a very considerable amount.” Denanfry asked Jing Yang. “So, would you be able to create mining equipment that wouldn’t pollute the marine environment?”

Jing Yang didn’t answer him immediately. He closed his eyes and leaned back on the sofa, using the system to search to see if there were designs for any equipment that could extract energy resources from the sea while not polluting the surroundings. The system suddenly showed many different kinds of equipment. Jing Yang looked through them for ones that would match the Haiyun star cluster’s situation, and found that there were still a dozen or so that were appropriate. But he still needed to know more about the specific situation to decide which kind to use.

Jing Yang opened his eyes. “Give me some information and data from their deep sea explorations. I’ll study it and then I can tell you whether or not I can make it.”

“The information is here. The Kingdom of Billiver sent a copy to every country that wanted to fight for the mining rights.” Denanfry got up and walked to his desk to pick up his laptop, then returned to the sofa to hand the laptop to Jing Yang.

Jing Yang took the laptop and flipped through the data.

“The Kingdom of Billiver will definitely leave some things out, so this information is most likely incomplete.” Denanfry said.

After glancing through the data, Jing Yang smiled. “The data is indeed incomplete. Their exploration equipment was already not that good, and then in their data files they also took some out. Their new king is not only very decisive but also very cautious.”

“I’ll find a way to get a more detailed copy.” Denanfry said.

“No need.” Jing Yang said. “Before receiving the mining rights, it would be very difficult for any country to get the complete data. And even if we were able to get the complete exploration data from the Kingdom of Billiver, it would still be worse than us personally going to explore it ourselves. This data is enough. I will go try to create a design that doesn’t pollute the seas, and then we can try to mine it. In the worst case, even if we pollute the ocean, aren’t we still able to mine?”