Chapter 10: Help Me

Draco's 1st POV

Merlin. My life is literally my worst nightmare. Why is Harry fucking Potter made an alpha, and I'm not? Because of my horrible luck, he's probably already noticed something is wrong.

That I'm an omega.

My no-good glamouring spell was risky enough, and I barely made it away from my own parents, who didn't realise, simply because they don't spare me a second glance.

And for once in my life I am so ultimately glad for that.

It was too close. I knew it was a risk, not telling my friends. But spraying a shit ton of cologne and using a spell to hide my more feminine body worked. I think.

So that's why I'm here. Curled up against the edge of the toilet, throwing up the one apple I've had since morning.

The spell is sapping my energy, which is limited as it is because of my omega self.

It isn't fair. My life isn't fair. Weasel gets a happy family, one that really cares about him, funny and supportive siblings and someone who can help while he presents.

And he doesn't need to be scared. No one is going to judge him. But I don't have the same luck.

Everyone is going to judge me. 

And it is going to horribly suck, when they find out how pathetic I am now, how weak I am. My father has always said that omegas were no-good, worthless whores, only capable of producing children. What if he's right? What if he disowns me? What will he think?

Inside I am panicking horribly. I can't breathe, my hands are all clammy, and I feel light-headed. My throat is on fire and every inch of my body is aching. For oxygen, for approval, for someone just to love me.

Oh Merlin, someone please help me. 

Someone is pounding on the door, and it falls in sink with my pounding headache and racing heart. Everything is dizzy. I vaguely feel myself pressing my forehead against the toilet seat, throwing up bile and blood. 

I wipe my mouth with the sleeve of my robe, cast my glamour again, which is draining the last of my energy. I clutch the door handle, flush the toilet, and barge past the person outside.

I can hear them shout a little, and I throw them a nasty glance over my shoulder. I'm in no mood to deal with any shit. I make my way back to the Slytherin compartment. 

Pansy lays me down and wraps me in a blanket, giving me a worried look. I curl into her shoulder, letting the much-needed sleep take me into darkness. 

Help me. 

A/N As promised, an update! And again, big thank you for the votes! See y'all on Thursday :)