Chapter 3: The Malfoy Mask

Draco's 1st POV

Ouch. It hurts when my father practically pushes me out of the room and down the stairs. I pursue my lips, and straighten up, putting my Malfoy mask back on before I falter again, clutching the banister of the stairwell.

Crap. My father doesn't look too pleased, throwing a sneer at me before brushing past. I can almost feel the disappointment. And ouch.It really hurts.

But maybe I deserve it. So I'll live with it, even if it hurts. After all, I'm just that evil prick at school, and the disappointment of a son at home.

I deserve this.

And with that in mind, I squeeze my eyes shut, and hit the back of my head with my palm. Which I now regret because the pain has intensified by tons. My father watches me, snarling. He grabs me by the back of my robes, and pulls me towards him.

"Don't mess up, boy!" my father snarls, before letting go, using powerful alpha magic to intensify his voice. He walks forward, slamming his cane on the floor as he walks. I look up and walk down the stairs too.

Downstairs is no more welcoming than upstairs. Each floor is covered in its own special feel of unwelcome-Ness. It must be the charms on the house, however. You know, hide all the dark magic present and stuff.

I'm covered in unhealthy goosebumps, by the time I'm led into a darkly lit room, face to face with the one and only. Lord Voldermort.

A/N I'm sorry this is so short, but i needed to do this to make the next chapter better! Also, be prepared for a lot of Billie Eilish😂 You don't need the music, but just a lil something for y'all to use.