Emergency Meeting

The news about the swordsmith village has reached Oyakata sama. The village lost some of their finest swordsmith and some with light and severely injured is currently under Kakushi's care. Kibutsuji Muzan also take the news triumphantly, sure he has lost Gyokko and Hantengu but Hantengu manage to pass the important information, there's a demon who can withstand the sun. He don't care about The Blue Spider Lilly which still remain unconfirmed, now he determined to absorbs the girl.

The emergency hashira meeting quickly held at The Ubuyashiki Mansion after both Mitsuri and Muichiro recovered. Oyakata sama's wife, Ubuyashiki Amane is the one that leads the meeting in placed of Oyakata sama, since his disease is getting worse than before. The main discussion is about the the mark that appeared during Muichiro and Mitsuri's fight against the demon and about Muzan that obviously now will hunt down Nezuko.

Y/n sit behind Giyuu, listening to what Amane dono said, the war that she's trying to avoid is coming closer than she's expected. About the mark, Y/n is not too interested with it, she has a few demon blood, Douma's blood run inside her veins. She's mastered Ice Breath but she doesn't use it very often, The Demon Art that Douma taught her is more convenient.

"Now that Amane dono is gone, i'll take my leave." Giyuu said, makes everybody looks baffled.

"Bye then." Y/n said.

Giyuu reaction angered some of the hashira, and they demand explanation. Giyuu dodged the question by answer them back smoothly but didn't give any detailed. Sanemi cant have his vague answer and start yelling, Giyuu's answer from Shinobu's question triggered his poor quality of patience.

"Just let him be and then tell him what we've got, why is it so hard." Y/n frowned, watching her co workers start to make a big fuss about Giyuu's absent.

"Its not that simple, Y/n. He is a hashira, he should take responsible as one. Let alone his reasons, he can have it all to himself but now is the time to come clean. This is not the time to get so stubborn." Obanai tried to give a wide point of view both for Y/n and Giyuu.

"Well, but some say is not good to try prying others secret." She said, give a wink to Obanai and make him sighed.

Sanemi come after him to pick a fight while Mitsuri try so hard to separated them. "Hold it, Fuckwad!" He yelled, frightened Mitsuri.

As swift as the cold wind during winter, Y/n reached Giyuu faster than Sanemi with defence stance, she's not going to let Sanemi touch him. "Leave him be." She said calmly, but the temperature betrayed her, it keeps dropping.

"That is why you are dislike by many, you always leave them hanging with question" Shinobu muttered but loud enough for Giyuu to heard it.

"I don't dislike by many." Soon Giyuu feel a light tap on his shoulder, it just Y/n who leaned on him.

"Its ok, Tomioka san. I do like you." She whispered.

Giyuu nodded. He can feel a heat on his face and he blushed like crazy. 'According to Muichiro, this is the sign when a mark appeared. Here? Now? Without a fight? Is it even possible? I feel like I've got fever and my heart beat rapidly. Yes, it must be it. But does Tokito ever mention about another symptom? I feel another, my stomach feel so funny, what does it called? Butterfly in my stomach?'

Before everything turn into unwanted chaos, Gyomei stepped in with the power he emitted. He have a proposition and he want everyone to have a seat and listened to what he have to say. Giyuu walked away almost immediately, he agreed to still have training but only with hashira, that way he can leave Oyakata sama's place quickly.

"Seroiusly, whats wrong with him? All he have to do just sit until we've done talking, he don't need to opened his mouth if he don't want to, at least he's here, lend us his ear." Obanai grumbled about Giyuu ever since the meeting is done.

"You know, Iguro san. You sound like miss him too much." Y/n said while playing with her crystal strap. Obanai annoyingly glared at her but she just shake it off.

"Perhaps Y/n san know whats bothering him?"

Y/n think a moment before answering Shinobu, "Wait, why its have to do with me? You guys know him longer than I am." She said.

"Because Y/n neesan might have a relationship with Tomioka san." Tokito joined the conversation, the dreamy looking boy sit shifting to her.

This conversation caught their attention, to be frank they pretty curious about Y/n and Giyuu, Giyuu never seems to have an interest to talk with other hashira except with Y/n. Job related or not, he bound to her so much.

"Muichiro kun, you cant ask her like that!" The Love Hashira scolded him, "Say, is Tomioka san your.." she signed a pinky finger to her. All eyes set to Y/n now, even Sanemi stop abruptly and quietly listening to them.

"We're just friend.... I guess." Y/n never think about her relationship status, sure she likes him but she haven't confirm it as a romantic feeling or not. Same goes to Douma, she bluntly state that she's attached to him, but her true feelings towards him is remain puzzled.

Everybody took her words disappointedly, but if Tengen is here, he might didn't buy what Y/n just said. If Y/n didn't like him romantically, Giyuu probably already reached that state.

"I'll take my leave." Y/n runaway from this conversation that she's never get used to.

"She's probably going to Tomioka's place."

"How do you know Y/n neesan will go there, Iguro san? Is that what she means about prying others secret?"

"Im not prying them!" He groaned, "I just bump into them multiple times, the last time I saw they together is when Im tailing them.."

"You stalked them? How could you!" Mitsuri hit his shoulder, The Love Hashira is against his action.

"I never thought you had that habit. May God forgive you." Gyomei prayed for his forgiveness, he keep praying using his beads while Mitsuri lectured him.

"Wait! Listen Kanroji san, I swear all of us will eventually tailing them when they're together without wearing their formal uniform. Y/n is in her light blue yukata with flower patterned that I bet Kanroji san will looks gorgeous on it and Giyuu also wear a dark blue yukata. When I thought they planned to have a date it appeared that they just visiting Uzui's house. What?" He asked Tokito who currently give him a judging look.

"No wonder neesan said that. What a stalker." Tokito said, "But what you said is true, we're end up tailing them too. Look, even Shinazugawa san quiet interested with this topic." The youngest Mist Hashira pointed to where Sanemi is, he currently gathered with them when a moment ago he's obviously outside the room.