I Trust You

The next day, Giyuu didn't come but manage to asked Shinobu to tell Y/n that he will visit her once his sudden mission is over.

On the other night, Y/n is suffering from her wounds. She start to feel the pain, she could feel how the wounds start to stitching by itself. She's doubt its because the medicine is start to kick in. There is no way a medicine could work this way.

"It must be him." Y/n said between her hitched breath. This is what Douma means by suffering from the pain after she wake up. He is kindly enough to help her recovered.

She gripped the blanket, her whole body like is on fire and its make her really upset. The temperature keep, dropping to the point she froze her room, the cold air help her to subdue the burning sensation and less then one hour, she passed out.

In the morning, Sumi comes to check Y/n like she always do, she bring her breakfast and medicine. Sumi wears a mask, she's start sneezing since last night because the night is oddly cold. When she knock and opened the door, she's taken aback by how cold Y/n's room is. She moved the trey aside and check Y/n's body temperature, which us surprisingly normal.

"Thats weird." Shinobu examined Y/n's wounds, she come after Sumi report Y/n's status. "Its completely healed, and no scars." She cant find any possible thing to explain Y/n's miraculous healing. "and I need to go see Oyakata sama now. Sumi chan, if Y/n san is wake up, she's allowed to walk or go outside, under supervised, though. So, her body could not get stiff because she keep lying on the bed."

A moment after Shinobu's left, Y/n started to wake up. She feel exhausted and Sumi immediately there to support her. After she finished her breakfast, Sumi decide to let her rest before accompany her walking around, she plan to take her to explore the estate. Sumi left the room only to be back a minute later.

"Y/n san, Tomioka sama is here to see you." She said. Giyuu walks to her and sit on chair.
"I heard you are now allow to go outside." He said. Y/n nodded. "Its ok. Lets talk somewhere else." He suggested. After promising that Y/n will be back before dusk, Giyuu takes her to the nearest river. Both of them sit under the tree and staring at the calm river.

Y/n really missed all of this, a simple thing like sitting on the grass help her to stay perfectly sane. She now realized how pale was her skin, she's been stay out of the sun since she met Douma.
"Its hard." She whispered, "I don't know how to start." Her eyes still set on the river, there's a lot of things that she wants to entrusted to him.

Giyuu surprisingly quit calm with this which he always questioned why he able to be like someone he never think would be, "Its ok, Im not going to judge." Giyuu said. "Your wounds... its all healed. God's will?" He absentmindedly chirped.

She give a dry chuckled, "As if..., more like a demon's will, Tomioka san." She look at her hands, all the bruises and cuts are disappear.

For a man that having trouble interacting with others, Giyuu surprisingly get along with Y/n. He is not become a man with a few words when its come to her.

Y/n choose the main thing of her problem, using this to test him before she elaborated the rest. "All of this years, after some demons attacked the cart. I live with a demon."
Giyuu utterly in shocked, he prepare for the worse case scenario but not this one. This is worst. Now she has more than 100% of his attention.
She hesitated seeing Giyuu's reaction but she realize that if she stop now, Giyuu would take it as a sign that she didn't completely trust him. "He opened up about him being a demon, and I know what he eats. In that content, he is not deceiving me at all." She warned, she's trying to covering Douma. "He is kind, he try to keep me out of harm and he risked himself when his lord about to kill me, he doesn't like the idea of me become a demon."

"So, the incident in the village.." Giyuu finally realize it, at first he thinks that it was too sceptical when he heard about the incident. The village was destroyed, all the villager was dead, in that big scale of destruction, its almost impossible to have a survivor.

"You right, Tomioka san. The village incident is just a decoy to lure you out." She said. "Come to think of it, if he wants he can aim directly to wipe you guys out, but he didn't. Now what do you think? Talking to you make me realize how great my fault is, to casually hang out with demon, to not even try to stop him from feasting human. I started to feel that now Im slowly losing my humanity."

Y/n forced to smile, but the burden lifted from her shoulder. Her heart now is at ease because she finally found someone to talk about her secret. Her problem left is how Giyuu would react.

The Water Hashira stared at her deeply, he proceed all her words, it doesn't need a time to understand her position. If he cant protect Sabito and his sister in the past, he wants to try to save this clouded friendship they share. "Its ok." He said, calmly. After meeting the Kamado siblings, he now believes that not all of the demon drive by its hunger. Some of them know how to restrained them self from hurting human. "Its over now. You just try to stay alive. You are one of those lucky human that meet a demon who can restrained themself for killing someone. Im glad you decide to trust me."

Giyuu kindness and his sincere words make Y/n shed a tears, she hope that her decision to opened up about her self didn't lead her to an unwanted event in the future.
Giyuu looking at the sky, he try to not look at her crying face since seems like she try so hard to hide her tears, plus, he don't know how to deal with the crying woman in the first place.
He wandering why he keep on meeting with someone that have a taboo relationship with demon. He sighed quietly, first Tanjiro and now Y/n.

That day, Giyuu end up take her sight seeing around the neighborhood. Eat lunch with her and tell her where she can get her sweets treat. He let her talks about random things, even if sometimes it takes too long for him to think what he should say, at least he is a really good listener.

Later at night, Shinobu was satisfied teasing Giyuu for  kidnapping Y/n to go dating with him. Both of them not even trying to deny it but they clearly looks dumbfounded. What a problematic couple, the other is not too  familiar with 'dating' concept and the other one already grown insensitive since she spend a lot of times with a frivolous demon.