Before Their Mission

As a hashira, Y/n do her job very well, even Oyakata sama praise her flawless job. Being trained by a demon and other hashira makes her polished her skill way better than before.
Not only with Giyuu, she get along with other hashira as well, she finally earn their trust. Even Sanemi, but she choose to avoiding him for their sanity.

"So what do you think.....about them?" Giyuu asked Y/n, its been so long for them to seeing each other, both of them busy with their mission and today when she meets him in front of Oyakata sama's garden, Y/n asked him to wait for her.

The man with a few words do what she said, waiting for her while she reported to Oyakata sama. Every time they luckily meet each other, Y/n always the one that run towards him just to say hello.

"Who?" She sipped her tea, both of them decided to go to the snack shop.

"Other hashira." He simply said, this man knows how to save his words so well. If he becomes mute someday, no one wouldn't notice it anyway.

"They're surprisingly very kind, and Shinazugawa's not as bad as when we first meet, Im practically knock to his door and give him some sense, though its hard for him to understand but I clearly said that Im not  going to threat Oyakata sama's life." She said, "How's your mission?"

"Manageable."

"Two days ago I go for a mission with Kanroji san, checking the rumors about a suspected demon that has a close relationship with Muzan, and it apparently wrong, he just a Lower Moon's henchman."

"My previous mission was same like yours, a Twelve demons moon's suspect but obviously, false claim." Giyuu said, with his calm demeanor.

"Wait!" Y/n said with unbelievable tone, "How come you go by yourself but Im not allowed to going solo?"

"I don't know."

Y/n groaned in annoyance, she eats her dango angrily and keep mumbling by herself.
Giyuu just shrugged it off, "Its hard to pinned his location. He's very smart hiding himself." Giyuu said under his breath. Lately, Oyakata sama gives some mission to check the rumors about Kibutsuji Muzan whereabout, along with his 12 demons, but the rumors seems just a mere rumors.

"He's such a sneaky snake, Tomioka san."

"Indeed." Giyuu said, huskily. "At least know we know that he began to scheming something."

"It must be about that blue flower again, he's really obsessed with that flower than world domination." She casually spoke, but eyes monitoring her surrounding.

"Blue flower?" Their serious tension makes them looks like been plotting a murder plan. They scared the passer by and the other customer.

"Yes, he's looking for it and seems like its nowhere to be found. He pissed himself,  flamboyantly." Now she sounds like Uzui, two days training with him is enough to make her start copying the way he talked.

Giyuu look at her with his blue eyes, he try to shake it off the way she impersonated Uzui, she is too adorable. "You sure know a lot."

"Of course. I mingled with one." She winked, try to bring up her issue to tease him. Giyuu didn't know how to deal with her playfulness, should he reply it or ignore it? Instead, he stared at her too long and in the end he averted her smirk.

Giyuu notices that Y/n took another plate of her dango. "Are you that hungry? If so, why don't we go to have a proper meal?"

"Hmmmm.." She's savoring the sweetness dramatically. "After I finished this plate we can go for that, right now I want to blessed my self with this little happiness."

Giyuu was not too fond with something that overly sweet like dango,"You're going to have a stomach ache later..."

She shook her head and swallow her last dango. "It wont happen, Tomioka san. Sweet food helps my brains works." She tapped her forehead.

"Ok, before you stuffed your little mouth with another dango, lets get going now." Giyuu abruptly stands and Y/n quickly drink her tea.

They walk side by side and when they about to reach the restaurant, Kamo came and hang on her shoulder, he start to yelled right to her ear, repeating her new mission on and on and Y/n angrily grab her Kasugai crow and asked him to stop yelling or she will tape his beak. "Im sorry, Tomioka san. Maybe next time?" She said, hold her kasugai crow like a duck.

Before he answer, another kasugai crow that belong to him came and asked him to go to Oyakata sama mansion immediately to brief him about reinforcement team to Natagumo Mountain.

"Natagumo Mountain? The group hasn't report back?" She asked, she suddenly remember about bamboo forest, where Douma unintendedly leaves her behind. Same thing probably happened there.

"Yeah, its seem so."

"Bye then, Tomioka san. Be careful out there." She's a little worried about him, then again, Giyuu is a hashira like her. Y/n never see him in the battlefield but she knows he is so strong.

"Bye." He said and left, he slightly disappoint that their plan is have to put on hold. What happened to Douma start to happened to him, he's craving to have her around. Giyuu turn his head as he see Y/n running to the opposites way with her noisy crow.

He haven't asked about her demon friend, if he accidently killed him, will she be mad at him? He wants to keep a good relationship with her, not ruined it.

And in the other hand, Y/n never mention Douma's name or revealing them that her demon friend is actually an Upper Moon Two. She don't want to say unnecessary thing, there is no point to bring up the issue where everybody thinks every demon are the same. Should she admitting her position as a former Upper Moon unofficial member? If she thinks there is no enough gun powder to start a war with Sanemi and the other hashira, she probably will.