They Start to Move

As far as Douma could remember, he is been staring at Y/n's sleeping figure in his private quarter. Creepy as it is, he tried to memorize her delicate figure. In a blink of an eye, the beautiful view change to the upside down room. Douma familiar with this place, he often invited there and Y/n have been there too.

He've been summoned to The Dimensional Infinity Fortress.

Douma greeted his fellow Upper Moon Demon as usual, his easy going attitude welcomed by Akaza with a punch on his chin that tickling him so much.

His group is a messed now with their Muzan sama who started question their loyalty level. After disbanded Lower Moon and left Enmu carried a mission that not even come to a success, except Akaza drop by to killed one hashira, the demon lord didn't even satisfied.

What added to his turmoil mind is they even didn't get any single information about both Blue Spider Lily and Ubuyashiki whereabouts, thats why he demand more suicidal devotion.

Douma well aware that Y/n probably know one or two things about Ubuyashiki whereabout, he can ask her if he wants but he doesn't. There is no way for him to drag her to life and death situation again, even if its too little too late.
He acted like he didn't even know where to start by genuinely admitting his lack of skill to spying it, basically he didn't even tricked his lord.

When Hantengu and Gyokko declining him to come along with them, he questioned why, even Akaza leaves him when he still talking, and Nakime did the same, she send him back to his room immediately.
Even when they are in the same scope, its hard to maintain their relationship, Douma start to see the big gap between him and The Upper Moon Demons compared to his relationship with Y/n.

"They're so cold." He murmured, didn't aware Y/n is there sitting looking at him.

"Who?" She asked, yawning. Now she looks so refreshed after having a good sleep and the missing man finally back. "Where have you been?"

"Oh, Y/n chan." He called her, smiling. "I just called for a an Upper Moon Meeting with Muzan sama."

Y/n groaned as respond, and Douma couldn't help but chuckling. "It must be about Blue Spider Lily again." She said.

"Yes, and he wants us to pin point where Ubuyashiki is." Douma laughed as he saw how Y/n slowly looking at him like an owl, "Relax Y/n chan, I don't like doing the detective works and Im indebted with him for taking care of you."

Y/n can't be more happy than this, the demon has his own kindness inside him. He do exactly what she did before, keeping each other as a secret.

"By the way, Upper Moon Six is dead. Thats why it triggered Muzan sama to told us to work harder to retrieve his goal, costing our lives if possible."

"Oh, its tie now? Both our side lose one."

He scoffed, "Well, Im not sure Upper Moon Six can count as one person, but thanks for that now Muzan sama is terribly upset right now."

Y/n studying his feature, Douma looks quite troubling yet he manage to look so funny. Then she remember about Muzan asking for his devotion. Douma is such a jolly person, he looks like disliking any troublesome thing. "Douma kun?" He hummed as respond. "Will you do that?"

"Hm? Im loyal to him afterall. If its not because of him, Im probably already died as an old man and not even get the chance to meet you." Y/n didn't even say a word upon hearing his answer,
Douma sighed and patted her head. "Just think about the good side, Y/n chan.  Don't mess your pretty head with negative thought."

"I cant promise you that. So, what will you do now?" She asked, poking his cheek.
He think for awhile and start to laugh, "Im going to do nothing."

"Congratulation, Douma kun. Now you're officially on Muzan's hunting list." She applaud him angrily, she know how terrifying Muzan is and Douma just make it worse.

Douma caress her arm, "My 'team' its not like yours, too much ego and basically we're not doing some team work thingy, and Im not too interested with it." He smiled, "I like your reaction before, you really care about me, hm?"

His words quickly subdue her anger, the raging fire inside her heart melted so fast, its Douma effect. "I do." She said, half whispered, "Then what interest you to start moving?"

"You, of course. What else?"

"Excuse me?" She blinked her eyes repeatedly. Yes, he makes her heart fluttered. No, she didn't understand what he trying to say.

"I mean if one of any Upper Moon found you, I will come to you. Its not a big problem if I kill one or two hashiras, right?" He intently looked at her. Y/n is all matter to him.

She looked at him seriously, there is one person popped inside her mind right now, "If you meet a hashira with half patterned haori, blue eyes, and a little bit gloomy just let him be. Dont hurt him." She said, Douma eyes widen and eyeing her full of question.

"A man?"

"Yes, he help me a lot."

Douma pouted cutely, it spark weird feeling and he didn't even like it a bit. "Is he...what should I say, as close as you're with me?" He asked, timidly.

"What? No, of course not, beside he is not that handsy like you, Douma kun"

Douma hilariously laughed hearing what Y/n just refer him, "Well, maybe Iam."

"Yes, you are."

"Oh, I don't know about that then, maybe I will hunt him down now." He said, half serious.

"Douma kun."

"Ok, ok, Y/n chan. Then what will you do? You need to prepare yourself for upcoming event. Soon or later we probably going to clash each other."

"You right..." She groaned, she curled on his bed and thinking, "Can we just ditch them?"

Douma copying her, playing with her soft hair, "Sounds good to me, but I doubt it will be easy."

There's a knock on the door. Both of them realize that the sun is already rise. The door slide opened a half, and one of his human servant bow. "Gracious Founder... Oh, Im sorry.." The servant bowed apologetically on and on, he's facing the wooden floor now, "Im glad your wife is back now." He timidly said.

Both Douma and Y/n tilted their head, sure they're lie on the same bed but he don't need to apologize, its not like they've been doing inappropriate thing.

"Yes, my wife is back now." He said happily, ignoring Y/n's death glare.

" I'd like to inform you that your followers have arrived." The servant said.

"They're here? Ok, I'll be there soon." He said, once his servant closed the door he turned to Y/n, "I wont be too long."

"No, its ok. I'll go get ready." She said, Douma frowned, he didn't expect this.

"Leaving already?" He asked and she nodded. Douma didn't want her to go now, he secretly believe that the next time he meet her its really going to be in the battlefield.

On the other hand, Y/n tried to restain her self to not become too fragile in front of him, all the talks about Muzan the moment she opened her eyes is ruin her mood, she didn't say it but she gets quite tense.

"Just wait, ok."