Calm Before Storm

Y/n sure had a good sleep. She feels like her body feels better than before. When she wakes up, Mini Douma is no longer seen. Thats the sign if Douma is home.

The temple is so peaceful somehow, seems like today there is no worshipper came in. Y/n enter Douma's room because his door slightly open, she's about to closed the door but she couldn't see him around.

Y/n opened the next door that lead to his another personal space and there he is, Douma sit near the lotus pond where the sun didn't reach his hidden pond.

"Did I wake you up?" Y/n asked when the tall demon open his eyes.

"No." He said, theres something wrong with his smile and she could notice it. "Im not sleep either."

"What happened last night? You seem... not feeling well?" Y/n sat on the edge of the wooden floor, put her feet inside the water.

Douma watches her back, how comfortable he is when she is around. It takes a moment before Douma decide to join her. He eventually put his feet too, seeing how the water reflecting them.
"I guess its went well." He answered. He rest his head on her shoulder, and start to kick the water slowly so Y/n didn't see his face's reflection now. He is actually looks genuinely sad and stressful.

"But you are not feeling well. Are you sick?" She asked, "then again, you are a demon, you couldn't get sick."

Douma give a small laughs, her comments always make him feel better. "Y/n chan is too kind, you know that?"

"Really? I think Im really grateful that I met you Douma. We are different but you never judge me badly." She smiled, tilt her head to face him.

"No, Y/n chan. I should be the one that said that." He said, "now, give me a hug. Like what you said, Im not feeling well."

"Will that make you feel better?" She hesitated, Douma just nodded his head and Y/n wrapped her hands to his body.

They stay in that position in quite some times. Douma contained him self so he didn't regretting his decision he made before. Whatever it is, he knows that this is for the best, and importantly, for her shake.