Encounter

The enthusiastically voice echo through the wall as he come closer, "I send that bad guys to eternity and would you be my guest so I can....huh..."

He stop talking as he get better view of his 'supposed to be' next meal. Only one girl he ever known that could look weirdly so stunning with blood pool and dead man surround her. Douma watch her in awe, "I guess our good bye is just a words."

"Sure it is." She smiled. Douma didn't change at all, he's stuck in his 20 years old feature yet she never get bored seeing the demon. "You look great. How are you?"

"Starving." Douma playfully answered with sweet smile plastered on his face. "What are Miss Hashira doing here? On a vacation? On a mission?" He walked closer to her and help her stand, he leaned on her ear and whispered, "Or hunting me?"

Goosebump. Y/n hit his shoulder lightly, not because his last words scared her but its because his lips slightly brush her ear. Her mission is done and she just on the way back home, Y/n waved her hand in annoyance. "None of them, I get lost."

"Care to have a walk?"

"No, Im exhausted and I need a warm bath. Instead of dragging me to walk with no aim, you better get me to your place." Y/n yawned tiredly.
"My place? Are you sure its just because you are genuinely tired or you secretly make a plan to cut my head when Im off guard?"

"What are you implying at?"

Douma shrugged his shoulder innocently, "I don't know, maybe because you are a hashira now?" He try to Intimidate her.

"I don't like to repeat myself." She warned, if it just another silly game he played she swear she will ignore him later.

"We are enemy now."

"Pfftt..." She mocked him, "If I was your enemy then why Im still alive by now? Im a hashira and you keep telling me that Im pretty, why not eat me?"

This time Douma cant even talk back to her, he is speechless. Y/n grab his hand and start walking, "Come on Douma kun, if you asked me to choose, of course I will choose you over anything."

"Now this is my Y/n chaaannn." Douma happily snuggling her arm and Y/n is too tired to shove him off. "If Y/n chan too tired to walk, let me carrying you. Bride style? Piggy back? Or over my shoulder?"

"Get real, Douma kun. Kneel and you will piggy back me." She quickly jump before he could properly kneel.

As nostalgic as it is, he never thought that meeting Y/n will be too convenient like this. He know something feel so familiar when he saw her followed by the thugs but he choose to ignored it.

"Don't fall asleep, who know I change my mind and drop you at the nearest inn." He teased her when he felt her head start to bump his head several time.

Y/n tightened her grip around his neck and whispered slowly, "I don't care, you wouldn't dare either."

Douma get stiff for a while and start to walk again with big smile on his face, Y/n's softest part pressed his back. Soon he could feel her warm breath around his neck. She really fall asleep now.

----

Douma slowly tug the blanket so she could have a comfortable sleep. He watch her sleeping soundly, as he predicted Y/n really looks so gorgeous. Its remind him when he found her unconscious under the bridge, he took her because he wants to see how she looks like when she opened her eyes. That simple curiosity of him leads him to this vague relationship.

That night Douma left him with his Blood Demon Art, he's out hunting. By the time he comes back, Y/n still asleep so he took his time to start eating his last meal.

"Enjoy your meal Douma kun." She said, sitting lazily on his bed, he could tell she still need more sleep.

"Go back to sleep, Y/n chan. I ain't go anywhere since I am well feed." He winked, his mouth full of blood that start dripping from his chin.

"No, I'll do that later."

"By the way Y/n chan, do you know what it is?" He pointed to the half eaten body.

"Your meal. Human. Dead." She answered casually.

Douma digging something from the body, pulling it out and show it to her, smiling like a psycho. "What is this?"

She give a low chuckled, "Thats a heart, Douma kun."

Satisfied with her answer, Douma started to eat it slowly, teasing her which she return with a lovely gigle. Douma couldn't stop smiling at her, she is indeed the one of the kind.

Everytime he asked her about his meal's body part, Y/n always answered it correctly and she didn't look disturbing at all. All the bone breaking sound, the flesh tearing sound and even when Douma casually show her another inner organ, she didn't even flinch or gag. All of this sick and gore scene is nothing for her.

"Enough testing me?"

"Testing you? You got it all wrong Y/n chan, Im just throwing a question and you smartly answered it." He said, he walks to where Y/n is while wiped off the blood on his mouth, his shirt make a darker shade of red color around his chest since the blood keep dripping on it before.
Both of his hands successfully make the floor stained with the blood droplets. He kneeled down in front of her, caress her cheek with his bloody hands. "You are as sick as I am." He whispered proudly to the girl before him.

She smiled and return his gesture, "Tell me, when you give me your demon blood?"

His rainbow eyes widen a bit, he know what he did was wrong but Y/n is too precious for him, he treasured her a lot and he know now is the right time to come clean. "When you asked me to heal all your wounds."

She tried so hard to not bite his heads off, at least he need to give her a good acceptable reason. "Why you do that? You said you don't want me to turn into a demon but you still give your blood to me anyway. I don't get it."

Douma tilted her face slowly so he get better angle to whisper to her ear, "I give you only a small amount of my blood so you can mastered my demon art, plus it will heal are your wounds but it takes some time to work." He made her face him again, "If you're asking why the hell Im doing that I believe you already know the answer."

Nobody talk. Douma simply wait for her to react, and Y/n just look at him with her e/c eyes. The sound of the leaves dancing by the wind fill the room, the night about to end, soon the sun will rise and its about time she will part with him again. The young hashira think about what the demon just said, even though its hard and sadly, they vague relationship wouldn't change, she know what he trying to say.

"Thank you, Douma kun." She said, he pulled her into a warm hug which she welcomed with all her heart.