Chapter 34

I'm back and I miss y'all, my babies, thankyouu so so much for the messages.

Y/n's birthday is getting closer, y'all better get ready! Enjoy!

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Sana's PoV

"Hey, girls. Ji-eun and I are leaving, something happened at home but don't worry it's nothing bad. Text us if you need something, yeah?" Y/n said causing most of us to whine and frown.

But I froze when she mentioned 'Ji-eun' instead of 'Man-wol' but thankfully, Y/n was talking too fast and my friends were too busy whining about them leaving.

"Stop being babies." Man-wol unnie said, laughing.

"Fiiine, you two can leave. We'll be here." Nayeon unnie said, pouting a little.

When the two left, we immediately start talking about what to perform.

1 hour later

We've been practicing none stop so we took a break and lay down on the floor, panting.

"Yah, Y/n-ah and Man-wol-ssi, can you buy us a bottle of wa-"

"Yes and chips too-"

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon cut themselves off when they realized that Y/n and Man-wol unnie isn't here.

"I miss them already." Chaeyoung said, frowning.

"Ugh, now I don't have someone to make fun with." Dahyun said, sighing loudly.

"Aish, me too." Tzuyu mumbled. "Sana unnie, can I tell them you tripped and landed on your fac-"

"Yah. Just because Y/n/n and Man-wol unnie isn't here, you'll make fun of me now. Aish.."

"Can someone call them? Tell them to go back." Nayeon unnie said making Jihyo shake her head.

"No, unnie. They just left an hour ago and they're probably with their family now."

This caused all of us to groan and slumped back to the floor.

"So who's going to the cafeteria?" Mina unnie asked. "I'm so thirsty."

"Sure you are." Jeongyeon said, smirking.

Oh my-

After minutes of silence, Tzuyu suddenly spoke.

"Whoever will buy the foods and drinks...will receive a kiss from Y/n-"

Tzuyu didn't even finish her sentence when we all hastily got up aside from her.

"-in their nightmare."

We groaned for like the millionth time today before we went back to the floor.

"Geez, do you all like Y/n?" Tzuyu asked, rolling her eyes.

Everyone ignored her question making her sigh and shake her head.

Your PoV

"Unfortunately no. I'm sorry to say but you'll have to miss school for a month."

What. The. Fuck. Are. We. Going. To. Do. There. For. A. Month.

"I assume you are very confused right now, dear. But we are going there to fully train you as a Royal Monarch and your eighteenth birthday is coming up, people will finally see who they have been waiting for. Are you following, dear?" My mother asked.

"Yes, mother."

"Excellent. Our things are ready and we will leave tonight."

"Wait, mother. May I please go with Jennie unnie?" I asked with a hopeful tone causing my mother to sigh.