Shop

Tonis POV

Cher and I have been dating for 8 months

And it's great, she's great

I.. i don't know.

I look like shit next to her

My body

My hair

Everything.

"There you are Tones,"

"Hey baby, what's up?" I smile pulling her down on my lap

"I missed you," she says kissing me

"I missed you too,"

"Cher, Toni, wanna come shopping today?" Veronica asks

"What do you wanna do babe?"  Cher asks

"I'm not doing anything so I'll go," I say

We get up and drive with Veronica to the mall.

As Veronica tries on clothes we just sit there since she's taking forever.

"TT?"

"Ya Baby?"

"You keep looking at that dress, why don't you try it on,"

"No it's okay, just caught my eye,"

She pouts and kisses my neck up to my cheek.

"Try it on at least Tones, I think it'll look hot on you,"

"No pictures?" I ask

"Sure baby,"

I grab my size and go try it on in the fitting rooms

I look like shit.

"Baby come out!" Cher says

I walk out and shrug

"I don't like it,"

"No?" She asks confused

I shake me head and she walks around to all points to get a better look

"I just don't think this is your colour. The style shows off your ass so well baby," she winks "I love it, maybe they have it in.. purple? Or black?"

"I don't like it C,"

"Okay, we'll find something somewhere else,"

And that's how it goes for the rest of the trip.

Cher and Veronica buy a whole lot of clothes and I try stuff on that look like shit.

We get to Cher's house after dropping Ronnie off and lay on the couch

"You didn't get anything today," she says

"No, just didn't want anything,"

"I don't think that's why?" She says sitting up and grabbing my hands "baby.. are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No of course not, why would you think that Cheryl?"

"Because you wouldn't even look me in the eye at the mall," she pouts "and it made me feel like you were mad at me,"

"Did you mean what you said about that dress? And the jeans?" I ask

"The dress that was off in colour? I just meant that's why you might not of liked it, I didn't know if that colour was really your thing. I'd never seen you wear it before, I didn't mean.."

"Not that part C.."

"That you looked hot in them?"

I nod slightly

"Of course I was telling the truth. T I'm not going to lie to you and let you spend money on things that you wouldn't wear or don't look as good as other things on you. But if you don't like them it's okay.."

"I don't feel okay C," I say defeated "I feel fat, and awkward, and ugly compared to you and Ronnie! I try so hard, so hard to be someone you can be with and it scares me cause I'm not,"

"Wha- T I never meant to make you feel this way. I'm so sorry. You're so perfect honey, I didn't even think you'd.. Tones you're the most perfect person I've ever met, and you don't have to try hard to be that person," she says

"It's not that you made me feel like this.. it's your friends babe. They call me names and.. I sound like a third grader," I say shaking my head "they just make me feel like I'm not enough,"

"Toni, I love you so much. I don't want you feeling like this. If I hear them say anything I'll rip them to she ears. You're my best friend T,"

I hug her and she giggles

"We are going to go shopping, just the two of us. And you're going to get some clothes cause I know you need some,"

"Okay," I nod

"You tell me if you feel like this again T, because you shouldn't. You're amazing,"