Gorilla Power

Season 6 is added to Netflix and now I can watch it and figure out how Anna will fit into that.

Jesse gets us up to speed on what happened to her father and anything to do with Grodd is already bad. "It's been two weeks since he disappeared. I mean, no one's seen or heard from him since."

"Slow down. Just start from the beginning. Okay, why did your dad go to Gorilla City?" Barry asks her trying to keep her calm.

"Wait, can we slow down even further? What the hell is a Gorilla City?" Joe asks and I hope talking about this doesn't bring up bad memories from when Grodd kidnapped him.

"There are sentient, highly intelligent evolved gorillas in Earth-2. And they all live in a city deep in the heart of Africa." Jesse explains to Joe.

"We sent Grodd there when he went after Fray Wray here." Cisco adds.

"Grodd's there?"

"Mm."

"Why on Earth or any Earth would your father want to go there?"

"I mean, we received a mathematical cryptogram at our S.T.A.R. Labs. It was highly complex. It took a week to decode it, but my dad and I did."

"What did it say?" I ask Jesse.

"It was an invitation from the gorillas to my dad."

"Why Harry?"

"They wanted to meet him. So he mounted an expedition with ten other people, and they went into the jungle. But they failed multiple check-ins. And a search party went in after them. But all they found were the bodies...all of them beaten to death. But no one's seen, my dad." Jesse is trying not to cry but we can tell she is about to lose it. "I mean, is he..."

"No." I answer her. I bring her into a hug trying to comfort her.

"Anna's right. He's alive. They...they went to a lot of trouble to get him there. They need him for something. We're gonna figure out what that is."

"Oh! There you guys are." Shit here comes H.R. which will set Jesse off. "I've been looking all over for you. Are we going for coffee or what?"

"Dad!" Jesse runs to H.R. and hugs him thinking he is Harry.

"Ah, oh. Yes, that show you say good morning, people...with hugs. Hi!"

"Jesse, that's not who you think it is. This is H.R. You met him briefly before you left last time." Caitlin explains to her.

"At your service, madame." H.R. bows to her.

"He's Harry's replacement." Wally explains.

"Some would say improvement."

"H.R.!" I scold him.

"Um, this is Harry's daughter." Cisco states to him.

"Yeah."

'He's been kidnapped."

"He...I didn't know. I'm so...sor...I thought..."

"Sorry about that."

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I took the smile from your face." I look to Barry and he has his serious face on.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him.

"The future." Barry heads over to the board with the future headlines on it. "This headline from the future: the city's still recovering from gorilla attack."

"So you're thinking this headline and Harry being taken are tied together." Joe states to him.

"I mean, it can't be a coincidence, right? Harry getting lured to Gorilla City? Grodd must be planning something."