Bonding

I loved this chapter. I hope you all enjoy it.

"I really wish we didn't have to keep Jay's helmet around. I hate this thing..."

"Well..."

"Just want to put a dent in it." Cisco is rightfully upset. He's been trying to vibe Zoom ever since he kidnapped Caitlin but it doesn't do anything in trying to get her back. We've hit a dead end and with Barry's powers are gone it will only be a matter of time before other metas realize The Flash can't stop them.

"Cisco, did you see Caitlin in your vibe?" Iris asks him.

"Zoom's got her in his lair. She's scared, but she's okay."

"Okay, thank God. All right, we need to get her back."

"I know, but without your speed, there's no way any of us can get through that breach that Cisco found at the hospital. I just don't think there's anything we can do right now." Joe reminds Barry even though it's not the answer he wanted.

"He's right. And it's thanks to you, Al."

"Don't be a dick." I fire at Wells who has been pissed at us since Zoom escaped with Caitlin.

"Enough. We're all suffering here."

"That's right. That's right, detective. We're all suffering. We've lost Snow, you've lost your speed, and now...now Zoom can come through that breach anytime he wants. And that, Allen...that's on you." Wells points at Barry pissed. I squeeze Barry's hand. He doesn't need to feel the pressure of everyone on him. We all decided to bring Zoom here. We knew the risk and we failed. It happens but it won't define us.

"Hey, that's on all of us, okay? We made these decisions as a team." Iris reminds him but Wells doesn't agree.

"No, we didn't." Wells eyes me as he heads out.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go find Jesse before Zoom does...again."

"Wait you found her? How?" Cisco asks shocked.

"Cellular dead zones, remote...people from my Earth vibrate at a different frequency than people from your Earth. They leave cellular dead zones wherever they go."

"That's why I'm always dropping calls around you?"

"Okay, so...so wait, how did that help?"

"I track the dead zones created by Jesse since she got here and I follow the trail. It's easy."

"What, so you think you're gonna need that gun to convince her to leave with you?" Iris questions him.

"You're full of question today, aren't you, West? The gun is not for my daughter. She's not the only person from a different Earth, hiding out on this one. If I run into them, I'm gonna need this."

"Okay, but you're also gonna need some help."

"Really? You know anyone with the speed to help me, Ramon?"

"Go be a dick and be nice enough to bring Jesse back." I yell at him as he just leaves us like we ruined the world.

"He's not worth it Anna."

"No, he doesn't need to make you feel like shit just because he's paranoid. Yes, our plan didn't work out but it wasn't without trying. He's made decisions that have affected all of us and we didn't treat him this way except for when he stole your speed. That he deserved."

"He's right though. I can't do anything without my speed."

"Barry..."

"No, I can't save people anymore. I can't do anything but be the Barry I was before who...was barely living. I..."