Rewind

Getting closer to season two and I can't wait for you read what I have planned for Barry and Anna.

Barry's POV

Everything I thought I knew happened is happening again. One moment I was running to stop the tsunami and the next I'm back at the morgue. It seems like everything is happening like it did before and I have no idea why. It's like I'm living the past day's events all over again. I can only hope that Dr. Wells or someone can explain this to me.

"Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin says again well the first time for her.

"So, both Mardon brothers survived the plane crash and then the dark matter released by the Particle Accelerator explosion affects them both I..."

"Virtually the same way." I say with Dr. Wells which causes him to give me a weird look.

"That's right." He spins his chair around to face me.

"Only Marks' not like Clyde at all. He can do things that you couldn't even imagine."

"You mean he's sort of like a..."

"Weather Wizard?" I do it again now with Cisco.

"Yeah." He takes a sip of his drink and then groans in pain.

"Trigeminal headache?" Caitlin and I say together. Now Anna is looking at me like I'm crazy, which I must be. I'm living the same day over again.

"Mr. Allen. A word please." I follow Dr. Wells without saying anything to anyone. Once we were a safe distance from everyone we begin his lecture. "You ruptured the time continuum, didn't you? You're experiencing temporal reversion."

"Yeah!" Finally, an explanation.

"How long?"

"Uh, day and some change. It's like I'm living it all over again."

"Well, that's good. It means there's not too much you could've messed up yet. How did this happen?"

"I don't know. I mean, I was running faster than I've ever ran, and the first time that I've lived this day some really horrible things happened. There was a tidal wave and..."

"No." He cuts me off. "Do not tell me. I do not want to know anything about the future you experienced. Nothing!"

"Okay, but Dr. Wells, I..."

"Barry. Time is an extremely fragile construct. Any deviation, no matter how small could result in a cataclysm. Now here's what you're going to do. Everything you did before. Every word you uttered, every step you took, you're going to do it again. And you're not going to tell anyone this happened."

__________________________________
I followed Dr. Wells warning but when Mardon was spotted again I couldn't risk what I know was going to happen to Joe and the whole city. I had to change and stop the disaster from happening. Caitlin, Cisco, and Anna were surprised I was able to find Mardon so quickly but we didn't get to speak much since Anna and Caitlin were going to Cisco's brother's birthday as moral support. Now all I have to do is face Dr. Wells judgment. "I warned you not to mess with the timeline."

"Dr. Wells, if you would just let me tell you what was gonna happen, you'd understand why I did this." I point to Mardon locked away.

"Whatever tragedy you think you just averted, time will find a way to replace it, and trust me, Barry the next one could be much worse."

__________________________________
Anna's POV

"I feel like I'm underdressed." I motion to my outfit as Cisco pulls up to his parents' house.