Gorilla Power

Which is your favorite season of The Flash?

We all grappling with being played by Dr. Wells again. He was always one step ahead and now we have nothing to hold against him. He has us just where he wants us and we're supposed to sit back and wait for him to make his next move. Barry is feeling defeated since this was his chance to free his dad, but we have bigger issues on wondering what Wells big plan is? He as a reason for everything but what could us finding out about his secret have to do with his master plan?

Barry comes back from taking on an armed thief feeling weaker than ever. He worried me looking at the state he came to the lab. During his fight, his vitals were going off the charts. He comes back and Caitlin does a checkup. "Your eye movement is normal. No signs of neurological damage."

"Do you think the thief might have been..."

"A meta-human who put the-whammy on you? Or something?" Cisco asks him.

"I...I don't know. When Rainbow Raider got in my head, all I felt was anger, but this was not that. This was overwhelming fear." I pull up the footage remembering something strange.

"Looks like when you went down the thief got disoriented too." I point out to everyone.

"Maybe we both got whammied."

"Then you know how it feels." Iris comes out of nowhere and we're all shocked. We knew she would find out eventually but this is not how any of us, especially Barry wanted her to find out. "Hi, Barry. Or should I say The Flash?"

__________________________________
Cisco, Caitlin and I give Iris and Barry time to work things out. To say things are going horribly is an understatement. Iris has not stopped lecturing and yelling at Barry the whole time. I know he hated having to keep this from his best friend. It's something that is hard to explain but their friendship is strong enough to get past this secret. "This is one of the few times I would not want to be Barry Allen." Cisco says trying not to look at the monitor.

"I wonder what he's gonna say?"

"We should absolutely not listen in."

"It's none of our business."

"Hell I want to know and we won't have to ask both sides of the argument later." I say and they nod their heads.
"The Flash is our business."

"And Iris did just find out that Barry's The Flash."

"So by the transitive property, Barry and Iris are our business..."

"I pushed it." I said and we turned our attention to the screen watching this mess unfold before us.

"I wanted to...I...wait how did you find out?" Barry asks Iris.

"When I touched The Flash the other night, I felt a jolt of electricity. The only other time I have ever felt anything like that was when you were in a coma after the accident. I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner."

"I can only imagine how angry you are."

"I'm not angry, Barry. I'm just disappointed."

"Okay."

"Does Eddie know?" Barry takes a bit before answering knowing it will hurt her more.

"Yes, he does."

"Is that why he got kidnapped?"

"No, I don't know why Wells took Eddie. I..."

"Dr. Wells is The Man in Yellow?"

"Everything he's been doing, helping me. It was all a lie. Wells killed my mom."
"Is he gonna kill Eddie?"

"No, he's not. I'm gonna get Eddie back, I swear."