Secret Flings

You are going to be in for a shock.

Barry's POV

"Wow, you know Russian Mobsters?" I ask Oliver excited and worried all at the same time.

"Barry, why are you here again? Have another alien invasion you need help with?" He fires back at me.

"I...okay you know I've been worried about Anna and...she's...we've gotten better with each other but after the invasion, she...she left."

"She left?"

"Okay not like permanently but for all the years I've known her she has never taken a vacation and she's gone. Caitlin can't say where she is because Anna didn't tell her but...I worry about her."

"Barry you worry about her because she's your ex."

"And so would you with everything that's happened."

"Barry, she's fine. She's taking a vacation."

"Have you taken vacations?"

"No.."

"So you see why it's weird that Anna of all people has decided to leave. She...I know she's seeing somebody but...I have no idea who it is and she won't talk about him to anyone. Not even Caitlin who is her roommate and the closest thing she has to a sister."

"Barry, I will help you with Anna but I have to do something first."

"What..." I look at the door. "Oh, do you have a meeting?"

"Would it stop you?"

"I mea..." Oliver opens the door to the office. "Oh." I cover my eyes. Oliver and I just walked in on people getting it on.

"AHHH!!" I hear a woman scream but something seems similar about it.

"Sorry, Mayor Queen I thought I locked the door." I hear a man answer. I turn around. I see a woman with blonde curls with her back to us as the man zips up her dress. The woman turns around and my jaw drops. "Mayor Queen I believe you know my girlfriend Anna."

"Hello, Oliver

"Hello, Oliver." Anna greets him as she fixes her hair and dress. "Barry." She mutters to me and I'm trying to keep it all together.

"Oh, you're the ex?" The man speaks.

"Excuse me?" I ask slightly pissed.

"Sorry." Anna places her hand on the man's chest. "Barry this is my boyfriend Adrian Chase. He's Star City's DA." She introduces.

" She introduces