𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑎'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉
I wake up at 6 am. I'm in someone's bed...oh right, I'm sleeping next to Saltyshima. I get off the bed and yawn. Before I get ready for the day, I walk towards the door and open it, I check if anyone else is awake. Hmm, maybe they are still inside. I stretch for a bit before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Ah, the king has awoken from his slumber.." I heard Tsukishima say.

How am I supposed to cope with this..? After brushing my teeth, I go to the closet and bring my clothes with me and change into my clothes for today.

"I'm going to the balcony." I said as I walked inside and toward the balcony door.

I leaned on the edge. Watching as the sun was rising. Beautiful colors matching with the sky.

"Hoi! Good morning Kageyama!" I heard Nishinoya yell from the left side. I waved at him.

"Oi! Bakayama! Good morning!" I heard Hinata say from the right side. Sigh, I'm next to Boke.

I walk away and accidentally bump into Tsukishima.

"Sorry..." I mumbled as I walked away.

𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎's POV
I clearly didn't know what to do. Coach said they rented this place so we could do whatever while him and Tadeka are off somewhere. We get to do anything. I mean, we worked hard for this.

"What are you planning to do?" I heard king say.

"Like I know." I said sarcastically as I changed into clothes.

Just ask him out already Tsukishima! Do it!

"Hey king- oh." Before I could ask King out, he was gone, probably with Shrimp.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉
Tsukishima sighed as he grabbed his phone and walked outside the room, making sure it was locked.

"Tsuki!" Yamaguchi yelled as he, Suga and Daichi walked toward him.

"What." He asked, annoyed.

"So, how are you going to ask Kageyama out? Hinata's distracting him so we can plan." Suga said as he smiled.

"HUH?! ITS NOT a big deal!" Tsukishima said.

"It is a big deal! The two first years are getting together before the second and third years!" Yamaguchi said as he slapped the back of Tsukishima's head.

𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎
"Ah!! Kageyama finally! You're here." Hinata yelled as he ran towards the raven haired boy.

Kageyama just nodded.

"Hoi! You're quiet now! What happened to the old angry Kageyama!" Hinata yelled as he jumped and wrapped his arms around his best friend, causing them to fall.

"HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled as he got up and helped Hinata up.

"There it is!" Hinata yelled.

"Hey uh, Kageyama.." Hinata asked.

"Yeah?" Kageyama said as he turned to Hinata.

"Do you like Tsukishima?" Hinata asked as he smirked at him.

"W-what?! N-no!" Kageyama yelled as he blushed madly.

"Ah! Yes you do!!" Hinata said as he jumped around, Kageyama covering his crimson red face.

"Don't. Tell. Anyone." Kageyama said as he death glared at Hinata, making Hinata's soul leave him.

"Good morning Kageyama! Good morning Hinata!" Yachi yelled as she and Kiyoko smiled at them while walking toward them.

Later then, all of them made it to the lobby and met up with their coach. Coach and Tadeka has brought them breakfast at a nearby restaurant.

After breakfast, Coach said they can do whatever they want outside the hotel, there was a beach in the back, short mountains with a big tree with shade.

Now they were sitting down in the lobby, full of the food they were given. Tsukishima was watching Kageyama from a far.

"This is your chance Tsukishima! Ask him if he wants to hang out! We have til 10pm!" Daichi said as he was next to Tsukishima.

"Tch, fine.." Tsukishima said as he groaned while walking toward Kageyama.

"Oi king." Tsukishima said as Kageyama lifted his head.

"WhAt." Kageyama asked as he tilted his head.

Oh god Tsukishima was nervous, although he didn't show it, he was panicking on the outside. He didn't want to mess this up. He was red.

"D-do you want to hang out for the day?" Tsukishima asked, dammit he stuttered.

Kageyama stared at Tsukishima, like he had eight heads. Now Tsukishima was uncomfortable. He felt like he fucked up. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god-

"Sure." Kageyama said as put his phone down.

Holy shit. He did it. Well kinda

Tsukishima got irritated when he heard Hinata, and the rest cheering in the background.

Tsukishima's hands moved on its own and grabbed Kageyama's.

"Uh Tsukishima- Hey!" Tsukishima was running while grabbing Kageyama's hand.

"Oh lord.." Suga said as he groaned, hoping Tsukishima won't fuck up.

Let's hope this goes well...