𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

Tsukishima was in his room, sulking. He didn't know how he was going to survive with Kageyama, he already pissed him off by leaving him there.

"TSUKI!!" He heard someone yell. He groaned. It was of course, Yamaguchi.

He walked to the door and sighed and opened it.

"What do you want Yamaguchi? Can't you see I'm busy." He said as he stepped aside to let Yamaguchi walk inside.

"I heard what happened between you and Kageyama... you can't just leave him here because you're embarrassed.." he said as he flopped onto the bed.

"Shut up Yamaguchi.." he said.

"I'm just saying." Yamaguchi said.

"Just because you're too ashamed to pull yourself together and tell your love that you want him doesn't mean it's bad!" He said as he innocently waved his arms in the air.

"What do you mean? We're exactly not even on good terms." Tsukishima hissed back.

"Shit you're right, I mean, just don't tell him you like him straight forward! How about stop being a salty asshole and try to gain his trust." Yamaguchi said as he folded his arms.

"Eh. I don't feel like doing that." Tsukishima said as he scoffed, walking to the refrigerator and grabbing a water.

"I'm losing hope in you.." Yamaguchi said as he sulked on the bed.

Meanwhile with Hinata and Kageyama

"Baka! That's not how you do it!" Hinata said scolded Kageyama while he played Tanaka's video game.

"No! Other way get the beast come on!" Nishinoya said as he ate five Gari Gari, while Tanaka was throwing rocks at some city boys.

"Boke! I know what I'm doing!" Kageyama yelled as he got distracted and died.

"Boke! Hinata Boke!" Kageyama yelled as Hinata apologized a million times.

"Come on guys it's getting late. We should get back to the hotel." Tanaka said as everyone nodded.