Chapter 18

Tsukishima woke up on the bus, everyone else was fast asleep. He scrunched his nose and rubbed his eyes to try wake up. Once he finally fixed his sleeping position, he turned to Kageyama and snapped a pic of him. For some blackmail later.

He then checked the date. December 21. His eyes windened a bit. It's gonna be Kageyama's birthday tommorrow. He sat up straight and walked to Suga's seat.

"Hey, Suga-san." Tsukishima said, poking Suga's shoulder.

Suga opened his eyes a bit and looked at Tsukishima, confused.

"Y-yeah?"

"You know what day it is tommorrow right?" Tsukishima said.

"Mhm...Kageyama's birthday." Suga said. "The team already made a birthday surprise party plan at the gym when we come back."

Suga then punched Tsukishima's chest softly. "And you. Are gonna be distracting Kageyama." Befre Tsukishima oepned his mouth to say something, Suga fell back asleep, snoring quietly.

Tsukishima sighed quietly walked back to his seat next to Kageyama. He grabbed a piece of paper and grabbed his pen. He was gonna write him a birthday card. But the thing was, he didn't what he write to him.

He scratched his head and looked around. He garbbed his headphones and listened to some music to ease the stress right now. He listened for a bit. Then he realized what he was doing. He drawed a swan. A black swan. (I will literally cry my ass off if someone mentions bts LMAOOO)

Tsukishima smiled at the swan and put a little quote he made himself. 'Be the person you want to be. Not what others say. Be the king of the court.' After he wrote down that quote, he shoved it down his pocket.

Tsukishima then also closed his eyes. He was indeed tired from all the activities they did all week. After 3 hours, he was awaken by Noya shaking his shoudler yelling at him to wake up. He then woke up Kageyama and they both got off the bus.

Suga texted him 'Oi get ready 4 Kages b-day :p' Tsukishima looked at Suga and nodded. Tsukishima searched for Kageyama in the crowd and found him leaning aganist the bus, on his phone.

"Hey." Tsukishima said, walking towards Kageyama. "Hey Kei."

Tsukishima leaded him somewhere as he saw the team give him a thumbs up. He walked to a tree nearby the school. It was a pink sakura tree. Pink petals falling on Kageyama's head.

"You aren't gonna leave me like last time are you right?" Kageyama said sarcastily. Tsukishima scoffed. "Of course not."

Tsukishima picked up a small flower from the ground and tucked it on the side of Kageyama's ear. "Beautiful."

Kageyama smiled. "Let's go back to the gym yeah?" Tsukishima said before running. "Race you." He said one more time, smirking.

Kageyama yelled 'Hey!'

After running Kageyama made it to the gym and opened them. His eyes widened.

The team had a banner which said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGEYAMA!' The team screamed "HAPPPPYYY BIIIRRTTHHDAAYYY KAGGEEEYYAAMAA" They all ran up to him and gave him all their gifts.

Tsukishima then crept behind Kageyama and wrapped his arms around and hiding his face in his shoulder, whispering "Happy Birthday King."