𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉
"Hey Tsuki when do you think Kageyama and Hinata are coming back?" Yamaguchi asked as he sat next to him.

"Dunno." Tsukishima replied as he played on his phone.

It wasn't I didn't care about where Kageyama and only where Kageyama was. I was kinda worried. But he knows his place...right?

𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑎'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉
"Oi Boke come back here! We're gonna be late!" I yelled.

"Yah come on shrimpy!" Tanaka yelled as he looked around.

"Guys the hotel is just right there! Come on I'll meet you guys there!" Nishinoya yelled as he ran away.

After almost ten minutes of trying to get the boke to come out, we finally made it back.

"There you guys where! Aishhhhh I was worried sick!" We heard Suga say as he rushed over to us, smacking out heads.

"Alright guys. It's about time we call it a day. " Ukai said. "Get back to your rooms, get ready for tonight and go to sleep for tomorrow!"

"Yes sir!"

All of us made our way to our rooms. Then it was just me and Tsukishima.

"Ladies first." He said as he opened the door for me. I didn't feel like arguing right now so I just awkwardly walked.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉
Little did Kageyama know, Tsukishima was smirking slightly.

Tsukishima then walked in after Kageyama, looked around and found Kageyama brushing his by the sink.

"I can do this.." he said to himself.

After some motivation, he shifted his glasses, and walked over to Kageyama. He went behind him and held him by his waist.

"I-I-I-what a-are you doing..?" Kageyama said as he looked at him.

"Moving you to the side so I can get my toothbrush." He said smirking, holding his slim waist tighter.

"That you could've just told me to move!" He said as he covered his face.

"Hm. Didnt feel like doing that" He said as he then ran his hands through Kageyama's hair.

"Stappppp!" Kageyama said, flustered while trying to grab Tsukishima's hand away.

Tsukishima smiled and took his hand away, grabbed his toothbrush and leaving a flattered Kageyama.

"Mission success!" He said to himself.

Sorry for the short chapter 🧍