𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

It was a cold night at Miyagi Prefecture. It was a fine Wednesday night. It was September. Tsukishima kei was walking home with his long time friend, Yamaguchi Tadashi. The cold breeze of the air softly gazed against their skin and faces, sending chills down their spine.

"You're thinking about someone aren't you?" Yamaguchi said as he paused, looking down at the concrete.

Tsukishima had stopped walking. How did Yamaguchi know?

"I'm not thinking about someone Yamaguchi." He said in a annoyed tone, clearly not wanting to talk about his feelings for someone.

"Don't lie, I can tell by the way your thinking, you're dozing off into space. It's someone." Yamaguchi said as he walked infront of Tsukishima and crossed his arms.

"Fine then." Yamaguchi said as he continued his journey back home, leaving Tsukishima in a state of relief.

He had a crush on the setter, Tobio Kageyama, but he knew they were head over heels so they already know they're not a good match.

He walked inside his home. His mother was cooking dinner at the kitchen, and to his surprise, his brother Akiteru. He was reading a newspaper inside the living room. He looked up and smiled at Tsukishima.

"Sup Kei!" He said as he walked up to Tsukishima and patted his head.

"Since when did you take a break form college? Aren't you supposed to study for future exams?" Tsukishima asked as he took off his shoes and hanged his coat.

"Yeah that's correct but the school was generous and offered to give us a break for a week! So, whatcha wanna do for a week?" He said as he smiled.

"I don't know.." Tsukishima said as he sulked his way upstairs, opening his door. Only to be welcomed by his group of dinosaurs figures.

He changed into his Dino pajamas and flopped onto his bed. He reached for the headphones sitting next to his dresser and put them on, putting on his favorite song.

After a few minutes he got up and made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth. After getting ready to wrap up the night he layed down, and thought  about Kageyama.

"Should I tell Yamaguchi? Is it worth it?" He whispered underneath his breath.

He brushed all those thoughts away and went to bed, awaiting for the next to awaken.