𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

Tsukishima sat there, in a state of mind. Prove it to him?

"Tsuki? Tsuki!" Yamaguchi yelled as Kei jumped. Was he day dreaming?

"Come on Tsuki! Don't you remember?? We have the meeting!" Yamaguchi said as he dragged Tsukishima to the group.

Everyone was there. Some were talking, and some were busy on their phone.

"Alright everyone! Let's get together!" Coach Ukai yelled as everyone said 'yes sir!'

They all say down on the concert floor as they waited for their coach to explain to them what this important meeting was about.

"So, since you guys worked hard and made it to nationals, me and Tadeka-Sensei decided to treat you guys a team vacation for a two weeks!" He said as everybody in the room was excited.

"Don't worry about telling your parents, we already contacted them so all they need to do now is sign this piece of paper we're going to give you guys." Tadeka added in and he gave everyone a piece of paper.

"Alright! The trip is tomorrow so o hope you guys all get ready for this big event tomorrow and enjoy yourselves." Tadeka said.

"And I've assigned you guys partners so your partners are with the paper! And about the trip, you guys will be staying at a hotel." Ukai said as everyone cheered.

"Alright, time to practice! Get going!" Daichi said as we all nodded and walked onto the court.

After countless hours of practicing, we were all finally, knocked out. In the end, I found ways to catch king's attention.

"Ya know, I already know Kageyama is your crush, it was not that hard to realize." Yamaguchi said as he and Tsukishima walked home.

"What?! How do you- ugh, just don't tell anyone." Kei said, annoyed.

"Say Tsukishima, since when did you happen to have a crush on Kageyama?" Yamaguchi asked.

"That's something I'd rather not talk about." Kei said.

"Well, good luck because you're roommates with Kageyama! He's matured a lot you know, he's kinda quiet now." Yamaguchi said as he looked down.

"WHAT?! IM ROOMMATES WITH WHO NOW?!" Tsukishima yelled as he immediately grabbed the piece of paper he was given.

"Welp! I have to go now! Cya Tsuki!" Yamaguchi said as he ran toward his house.

"Dammit." Tsukishima said under his breath.

Tsukishima quickly brushed it off and walked home by himself.

"I'm home!" Tsukishima yelled as he took off his shoes and hanged his coat.

His brother ran in the room and hugged Kei.

"So! I heard you have a two week vacation tomorrow! Gee I wanted to spend some time." Akiteru said as he dramatically sulked.

"I need help. Follow me." Tsukishima said as he monitored his brother to follow him upstairs to his room.

"Well? What kind of help can your awesome big brother help you with?" Akiteru said as he sat on the bed.

"Boy problems." Tsukishima said looking down.

"Woah Kei, uh. I didn't know you were." Akiteru said in a shocked voice.

"Eh, it's just that I like the setter on my team, Tobio Kageyama." Tsukishima said as he flopped onto his bed.

"Well, I suggest that you approach to him in a friendly way. Like get to know him more, make him gain your trust." Akiteru said as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" Tsukishima asked.

"I'm going to find something to eat. Duh." Akiteru said in a sarcastic tone.

As the door closed, Tsukishima groaned. How is going to survive two weeks with Kageyama as his roommate? He got up and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

After getting ready for bed, he grabbed a big bag and packed his stuff for tomorrow.

"Mom!" Tsukishima yelled.

His mother came upstairs and asked Kei what he needed.

"Can you sign this please? It's for the vacation." Tsukishima said as he handed his mother the paper.

She nodded softly and grabbed a nearby pen and signed her signature before giving it back to Tsukishima.

After an hour of packing his things, he put his heavy bag onto the side of his bed and feel asleep. Ready for the big day tomorrow.