𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

A faint ringing noice was making Kei groan. "Ugh." Tsukishima said as he got up and turned his alarm clock off.

"New day..oh wait..CRAP I FORGOT THE MEETING!" Tsukishima yelled as he immediately put on his glasses and karasuno volleyball uniform.

He ran to the bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth and grabbed his stuff and dashed down the stairs, passing his mother.

"Kei? You're not going to eat breakfast?" His mother asked as she tilted her head and watched as Tsukishima struggle to put on his shoes.

"Sorry can't! I'm late for a meeting!" Tsukishima said as he quickly opened the door and slammed the door.

"Must be a serious meeting." Akiteru said as he munched on some delicious breakfast.

Tsukishima ran all the way to school, accidentally bumping into some people along the way. Until finally, he made it to the court.

"Ah, Tsukishima you're early for the meeting!" Daichi said as he came out of a room.

"What? Early? I thought the meeting was at 7.." Tsukishima said as he tilted his head.

"Yeah, true but coach changed it to 8." Sugawara said as he came out of nowhere.

Tsukishima looked around and saw Kageyama and Tanaka who were both early. Kei looked closely at Kageyama's eyes. They were like blueberries. Cute.

He shrugged it off and walked over to the benches and waiting silently for the rest of the team to come. He couldn't stop looking at Kageyama. His shiny eyes, damn. He could stare at them all day.

"Thinking about someone? Do you have feelings towards Kageyama~?" Suga said as he sat next to Tsukishima, smirking.

Tsukishima was shocked. Wtf. How does he know. He looked at Suga with disbelief.

"What?! No! Never! I'll never fall in love with someone like him." Tsukishima huffed as Suga looked at him while dramatically crossing his arms.

"Hey, I know you love him. Just because you guys aren't that close doesn't deeply mean you guys aren't meant for each other. If you actually love him then show him you do. Love is not about how much you say 'I love you' but how much you can prove it's true." Suga said as he smiled while looking down.

Tsukishima's eyes widened. He wanted to deny that Suga was wrong but, oh gosh he was right..

"I...I don't understand..I need your help." Tsukishima said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Suga shrugged and stood up.

"Don't ask me. You. You need to prove it to him. Come on let's go, the meeting is in two minutes." Suga said as he walked over to Daichi and Asahi.

Prove it to him? But how?