ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪx

Lizley herself had the day off after taking out two wobs the day before as she had found out where they were staying. She was meant to rest but that day wasn't going to be relaxing.

"Arthur said that I am in charge" Finn brought out not peeling his eyes off Lizley who hung on a chair trying hard to contain herself after what just happened.

First Linda happened once again and Lizley was sure that another world wonder hand happened. Now Finn came into the office barking when he set his first foot into the office.

It was an easy life when all she had to do was kill some people and could spend rest of her time with Michael or Finn.

"So let's give our new boss a first day he would never forget" Polly glared into Finns eyes as she had said that.

"You've never had a girl?" Linda asked Finn for the third time making Liz want the floor to swallow her just even more. She hit her face with facing the window letting out a few chuckles sometime during the conversation.

"What do you do when you're not in charge?" Lizzie mocked Finn again. This had been going on for some time now and Lizley just found it highly amusing.

"He probably drives the girl in Small Heath insane. The name is Shelby after all" Polly said from her office.

"There are no girls I'm interested in" Lizley avoided his gaze all the time it was more than just uncomfortable to be there right now.

"Lads then?" Lizzie asked making Linda glare making Lizley glare at Linda eventually.

"No!" Finn snapped making Linda sign in relief while he got even redder than before.

"Homosexuality is not a sin Linda. Gods just wants us to love whoever we wanna love" Lizley said with her pointy finger raised.

"Sounds like you're interested in lassies" Linda said glaring back at Lizley.

"It'd be a lot easy if I were" Liz trying to slip deeper into her seat under Finn's gaze. He was observing every of her answers.

"So you never had a girl in bed" Lizzie changed the topic again avoiding a heated conversation between Lizley and Linda about the homosexuals.

"No" Finn looked to the floor this time a little embarrassed even.

"No?" Every other the ladies except Liz said in unison and disbelief. Liz actually stole a glance from him imagining doing unholy things.

"No" Finn stuttered feeling hopeless in the dent with the woman that took him apart with every question.

"You're gonna kill him Linda if you ask again" Lizley chuckled speaking up for the first time in long making Finn glare at her for multiple reasons. One of them being that he in fact knew that she was a virgin as well. If not so his feeling would decide to go into exile.

"What about you actually?" Finn crossed his arms over his chest. On one side he had to see the reaction of the other woman on the other he wanted to see if Liz eventually maybe had sex with somebody when they didn't see each other.

Lizley sat up straight feeling suddenly all the eyes on her not on Finn anymore.

"No" She confessed a little quieter crossing her arms as well staring towards her shoes.

"I mean you're a girl-" Linda begun but felt immediately multiply hard glances on her.

"And?" Lizley snapped at Linda. The picture of Finn's lips somewhere else than her lips kept blooming in her mind. Linda knew that she had no chance if Lizley pulled up feminist defense mode.

Just with a eye roll Finn actually left the store giving them actually room for making evil plans.

"We should get him a girl" Lizzie said and all of them agreed except Liz. She wouldn't let that happen.

"No" She earned everybody's attention again making Polly even come out of her office.

"No?" Lizzie raised her eyebrows as she puffed out the smoke of her cigarette.

"No as in no. He wouldn't like it like that" Liz was blushing. Blushing so hard that it was impossible to hide.

"Why don't you get it done?" Polly suggested knowing exactly why Liz had said that.

"Ya well-" Liz shrugged nodding."We almost were at that point once" She confessed making everybody remember the wedding.

"You really don't have to do it" Lizzie said softly looking into her eyes knowing that in fact it was different for a girl than for a boy.

"Before everything went to shit" Lizley wasn't sure if she should say that."I think I was in love with him" Polly smiled as Liz said that. She just said it so generously that Polly knew she couldn't lie. Well maybe she could but she had no need to, not anymore.

"He's not even an hour in the dent and we find out he's a virgin" Lizzie barked into Tommy's office later.

"And? Did you get him a girl?" Tommy didn't look up from the paper he was holding.

"I wanted to but Lizley said no" Tommy glanced up from his papers to look at Lizzie. He could've guessed that immediately actually. He knew how she felt. He had known it all along. Finn was the reason why Lizley actually stayed sane while being in Birmingham. May as well the reason she was still alive. "She said she'd do it"

"And what do you think?" Tommy asked her waiting for a actually truthful answer. He wasn't sure if he should support it, Liz was after all the daughter of one of his frenemy number one. If Finn would get her break hell would probably break lose.

"She said she was in love with him" Lizzie looking into his light blue eyes that you could get in lost so easily.

"Do you believe her?" Lizzie just nodded almost pity full. She knew young love. She once actually felt it. But this type of romance usually ends in a lot of pain and drama.

One was for sure, it was going to go down.

A/N

Be ready lads, be ready