ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ

Lizley stared towards the ceiling her patience shrinking every second. The longer she watched the wood panels the more she wanted to run already. With time she thought she could hear the wood worms move.

She was going to miss it. Liz would be lonely again. She would sleep alone and cry on some certain cold nights. She would stop eating probably since no one would be with her from now on. She would lose the only people she ever called family. She may was going to die alone. They may where going to die without her. She may was going to marry someone and they would marry someone. Finn was going to marry some whore. Not Lizley but any random girl.

It made her insides hurt when she just thought about it. Something seemed just not so right about it. Like her fate was to marry him even if that was just a lie she told herself to keep dreaming because that comforted her.

And looking back ten years to this day she was probably still going to regret leaving them as she sat in her fat mansion somewhere in Somerset with some royal land brick with two ugly kids and a stable full of losing race horses. And she would think back to Finn, Michael, all of them even Charlie and she would want nothing more than to die just to feel alive once more.

She was originally a hostage but now she as much more. She was a member of the family. She was a person and a part in something. And for once she felt like some people appreciated her and none of the pounds she had earned with making her hands a little bloody with being her dad's hitman who used her just to do the dirty work could make her feel as precious as she felt when she was with the Shelby family. It was weird, twisted and more than not logical in multiply ways. But it didn't matter because it made her feel loved.

One day she would rather live a fucking boring life that was peaceful and quiet or she would overtake the world. She would rather choose to feel alright her whole life or she was going to feel alive by setting herself on fire.

When they all were let into the office she groaned in relief. Other than everyone she did not sit down but lean against a shelf crossing her arms with a cocky look on her face.

She just wanted to get out, fearing prison. If there was one thing in this world she feared that was being held in a dark, mouldy room without seeing sun light nor feeling gras in her skin or the undefinable smell of horses and hay. If the coppers once got her she would never see sunlight again so she rather ran than be caught. Other than everybody around her she obviously knew what was going to happen.

Tommy melancholically groaned as he only eyed the table in exhaustion. He obviously waited until everyone was seated so no one would fall when he told the bad, bad news.

"And for Liz for...just everything" Tommy threw money towards her making her leave her spot to catch it.She was satisfied now.

"For not killing your whole lot" She corrected with her faked bitchy, bratty outside she took on when she wanted to pretend to be strong and seem put together. Or like the rich mafia brat she was made as.

She then aimed for the door catching everyone's attention. Under all their eyes her skin burned like under the sun light or even worse. She smelled the bad energy and the hatred towards her already.

"What are you doing?" Michael asked feeling his heart break as he realised that he meant nothing to her.

"I'm leaving" She confessed her hands already around the door knot. Her eyes found Finn."Maybe you should come with me"

When Finn didn't moved so she only shrugged before leaving towards the stable door.

She sobbed quietly while she heard chaos starting in the office hearing everyone's streams making sure that she got away.

She had yet again broke her own heart. This time not temporarily. Liz was going lose her love it she would continue doing that. She just left.

It felt like she had betrayed Michael. It felt like she abandoned him to the wolves.

All she hoped was that her Finn would be okay after all. No one should hurt him. She couldn't let that happen.

For a second she wanted to go back and deliver herself but she knew that it meant that she would hang. Not even Tommy or Alfie would be able save her then. Maybe death wasn't all that bad after all. Maybe it was the only way to make her stop feeling which wouldn't be that bad for a while.

But no she was meant for greater than that. She would change the world sometime.

For one last time she inhaled the smell of the Shelby stables as she waited until she heard a car drive away.

Finn held his head with his palms sobbing uncontrollably. Lizleys heart broke painfully as she hugged him tightly.

"What fucking was that? Why did you fucking hide" His anger blurred his senses.

"Finn I have a body count of 203 and I'm wanted for at least half of it. I'm avoiding the police like vegetables" She responded in the same tone. His eyes went wide in shook as he stumbled away from her. "You didn't really thought I was harmless?"

"You're just fucking psychotic" He screamed his soul our shaking her wildly probably trying to shake her until she would get unconscious.

She stumbled backwards in fear. She saw his dark side, his anger. Unfortunately she didn't disliked it. She wanted to embrace it like she embraced her own darkness.

But she was certain of one thing: Finn hated her with his whole heart now.

A/N

Lemme go...lemme go cry in peace