ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ

Lizley had been in Birmingham three months.

Those months had been the worst of her whole life. The Shelby's were not the worst. Polly Gray was a kind woman. Strict but kind to Liz. She made her stop crying. But they had rarely contact because most of the time Finn was the one looking after her.

And he was not just watching that she wouldn't run away but watching that she was okay because he cared about her wellbeing. Even if it seemed like he was the only one who did care.

And obviously the only one who she stayed with; Lizzie Stark and Esme managed to lose her in less than an hour and some peaky boy had to fetch her before she could get onto some train probably. But no one figured out why. Maybe because of their age. Because Finn was six months older than Liz.

The truth was that Finn and Lizley would talk about everything and anything.

Finn was the best friend Liz ever had. They would share a bed every night. And they would laugh. Oh and their laugh would be heard in the Garrison when the two just walked over Watery Lane.

With every second Finn would fall further for her. He was falling harder than he knew was good. It wasn't a stupid crush anymore. He was deeply in love with her. Everything he imagined was a future with her. A good and a kind future somewhere in the countryside.

Liz started to like her life in Birmingham. The city was ugly as fuck ; a total shit hole. But that was the thing, it was true and dirty and not white and posh like London. And the people were not giving a shit at all. They cursed and whored like their life was coming to an end.

And the life style of the Shelby's was always impressive specially of Arthur and John even if they were both settled down with wives. Wives that Liz both didn't liked. Linda way to strict be nice as if she had a stick up her arse. And Esme was to gypsy for Liz but she was nice towards the hostage. And then there were Lizzie and Grace which were both women whose company Liz appreciated. Lizzie reminded her a lot of her mom with her tall appearance. Grave gave the young girl always her old dresses so Lizley hadn't had to walk around wearing rags but Tommy also got her a suit that was specially tailored for her.

That's what she officially was ; a hostage. But the Shelby family made her feel a little home. The truth was that they were the  only real family she ever experienced. She wasn't a part of them but she was watching them interact with each other.

"You look absolutely gorgeous" Lizzie said as she finished her hair. It was up now that she looked suitably for their decade. A rose gold headband finished the style. Lizley couldn't disagree because she really looked great with the matching dress that ended just underneath her knee in fringes.

"Lizzie you two and you don't even have to dress up to look like a goddess" She smiled at her as she smoothened her dress standing up.

"Oh Liz" The woman hugged her." You honestly deserve a lil posh country boy" Lizley smithed with a painful expression. No boy would ever be interested in her.

"Come on Lizzie, I gonna end up impregnate from Michael and live this life" She joked since she didn't specially liked Michael. He was quite intelligent but he listened to much to his emotions then to his brain. And he was cocky and naughty towards Liz.

"The day you fuck Michael is the day I die" Lizzie said as she took a drag from her cigarette once again reminded her of her mother.

Magarete used to be so much like Lizzie in her behavior but colder. Ever since she died Lizley seemed forget about that side on her. The side that insulted her. The side that locked her in a closet and called a priest but wanted to love her a few minutes after. Some people tried to explain her. Just one psychologist told her that it was; Bipolarity. And with ever day that passed, ever mood that changed in Liz she was more and more terrified that she got the same.

Liz was for sure forced to sit next to Finn so she wouldn't do anything stupid. By order of the Peaky Blinders as Arthur liked to say.

In front of her sat the whole cavalry from Britain. And all of them looked at her cocky then even scared as they saw her sharp teeth. She was a young pretty so firstly they were interested but then she turned out to be obviously a monster.

"Liz don't bite them tonight" A boy next to her named Isaiah warned. He was quite nice and funny and through it all Finn's bestie so he had the right to joke with her. The rest of the population had no right because he was used to insults because of her hair or her teeth or her skin. So whenever someone talked to her Finn's eyes burned that persons flesh like bacon.

"Careful that I don't bite you tonight" She replied with a awry smile before she caught Tommy glaring at her intense causing her to roll her blue eyes. 

She wanted to drop a cheeky comment but the two people that stepped into the church interrupted her. Grace looked absolutely gorgeous. Her violet dress reminded Liz on french lavender fields that seemed endless and magical. It suited her skin color so well.

Lizley looked at the lucky pair with bitterness. Deep down she wanted something just like that. She just wanted to be happy. Have someone who would make her happy. At the moment Finn made her happier than anyone. But in that really moment she wanted someone who'd be like Tommy to her. Who would love her no matter what. Who wouldn't leave her if her temper took over or if she got sad. But most specifically who wouldn't be involved with fucking gangs.