ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

Lizley was screaming.

She screamed as if rats started eating her. Everyone in the dark alleys heard it but they couldn't care less. None of them cared about the young girl as long as no money was involved. She wiggled like a eel as the men started tying her hands in front of her body. The fear she felt in her stomach made her feel the need to throw up. And she wanted to and just curl up in her fathers lap in her fur blanket in front of the fire place just listening to the cracking of the burning wood until sleep took her. Tears made their way down her cheeks as hopelessness took her. But everything stopped when something hit her face making her unconscious immediately.

"We're meant to bring her save" The man with the mustache said to his brother as the younger man threw the girl over his shoulder with ease since she was light as a feather with her sixteen years.

"Ya but Tommy told me that we could do whatever we had to get her" He snapped at his ginger company. Scratch that they were both gingers.

"But he'll be angry if she's going to have a black eye" The older one said as they trailed towards a car with a driver in the front ready to escort them with their trophy. The treasure they just stole.

When Lizley came back to consciousness she was immediately freezing. Maybe the unbelievable cold got out her out of the darkness of her mind. The terrible memory that had haunted her mind while her human body was laying numb in a black car had disappeared. But no memory was as bad as the things happening to her right now.

She would've been blinded by the sun as she first opened her eyes again the light was comfortable. Grey and not to bright. The sun was covered with clouds and the sky appeared also light grey.

Lizley liked that weather but also didn't. It made her sad but she appreciated that she hadn't had to wear a hat for once. Her skin wouldn't get burned so fast. Her skin was missing a lot of melanin so she was paler and got sun burned easier and she hated the feeling of sun burn on her fair skin. And everyone would ask if she was blushing.

"How long will we keep on waiting" Someone asked but it sounded like the persons mouth was covered with a thick cloth.

"You fucking beat her I don't know" Another voice cut in as Liz made out three people standing in front of her.

"You bloody cunts" She brought out as she carefully lifted her head as her vision got clearer.

John stepped towards her wiping the cap off his head and holding onto her soft skin. He squeezed her cheeks painfully forcing tears in her eyes. Her makeup was ruined anyway. The slight blush disappeared and her mascara was everywhere around her light blue eyes.

"Are you sexually frustrated or is this supposed to scare me?" She said before she spit in his face making his company chuckle a little.

"You're a little freak or what?" He said the cap slipping to her neck where her shirt showed her skin a little. "Is that on your whole body? That's why you look so pure and kind because no one wanted to touch you" She couldn't hold back her tears just because of his words. Because she thought it was true. "But in the bleak midwinter we take also the pretty little freaks.

"John" One of the other men warned 'John' as he started discovering his dark side. "Arthur said-" As he said that John ripped her blouse.

"Rise and shine love" The voice that she heard before she got unconscious said making her look the way the man in the  anthrazit grey coat. She could see very clear now eventually. The  first and probably last thing she liked about him was his hair. Until she figured out that they all had the same haircut as she turned to look at the others for not even a second.

Finn's heart stopped as she almost glanced his way. He felt the deep urge to free her from the chair and wipe the black eye out of her face even if he couldn't.  And just bring her back to wherever she felt save. But he was selfish enough to want to keep her forever like a pretty cat he would see on the street. Like a stature she seemed. Unreal pretty like a Hollywood actress in a movie from America. Or like a fairy in an enchanted wood.

Her hair was so beautiful the way it was. The white part eventually the most. It made her so special.

"John what the fuck?" The voice shouted as his brother stepped away from their victim. She was crying out loud as she figured out that acting tough wouldn't help her this time. The northern accent pissed her off again. "Tommy's gonna kill us when she's badly hurt" He removed the string around her waist that held her to the chair at all. She falsely fell to the floor still sobbing making her whole dainty body shake. The man took off his grey coat to put it around her before helping her stand up by slipping his arms underneath hers. Before he realized it her thin, long fingers reached his gun. She stood there ready to pull the trigger. The way she held the gun was different as the way Arthur or John would. Like a boxer would keep his defense up.

"I'm good with this" She warned them as she desperately thought about where she would shot them. Two were holding hands up so she thought that was a probably good target.

"Gimme that" Said someone from beside her suddenly making her pull the trigger out of fear up ending the shot in the air. As the man that just spoke the words roughly forced her to sit down again her blood froze in her veins.