ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪx

Lizley had been staring at Finn for a long time and he had been staring back until Arthur interrupted their contest.

"You shouldn't fuck her, if Tommy or Alfie finds out you're screwed" He said causing the two to break away.

"Come on" Finn whispered making her go back to the stables to get back in her dashingly pretty dress.

" it's worse than just a physical like. He has gone completely soft for that bitch with her white hair" John whispered to Arthur as they watched their younger brother walk away.

"Wouldn't mind if he'd get her pregnant just to tease Alfie" Arthur snickered. John wanted to join but he couldn't because he knew that his little brother was dangerously close to falling in love.

"I'm assuming I look like shite" She said as she turned around to Finn as she had changed into her dress. "Or why are you laughing like a dumb cow?"

"I think you're pretty that's the thing" He admitted as he smirked as he looked at her up and down again.

"The fuck-?" She just whispered over his compliment before snatching his cigarette and heading back towards the main house. "Finn, let's get fucking drunk" She cheered as she got a sudden wave of euphoria and energy. The ginger snickered as she turned to him while she still walked backwards.

And as the brown haired had commanded the two of them were getting wasted on whiskey as everyone was busy with theirselves so no one was bothering to take care after the teenagers.

"And then I got fucking sapphires as an excuse. That's the lifestyle" She slurred as she almost fell from her chair for the seventh time.

"So if we ever fight I'll have to get gemstones?" Finn asked as he downed another shot.

"Fuck yes. Sapphires and Labradorites and blue Diamonds, oh those are pretty, and Fire Opals. Back home I've got them all" She answered raised her glass towards him as he got served another one.

"You two better fucking get to bed" His aunt suddenly said as she held Lizley on her chair another time. "Go before someone else has to tell you" Polly said deadly serious as Lizley already stood up laughing again.

"As you command M'lady Gray" She couldn't keep herself from bursting into laughter as Finn stood up as well while they both saluted. They literally behaved so dumb that evening looking back.

"Is there actually some prince waiting for you back in London?" Finn cut in the mood with the question that had been burning on his mind so long but he didn't had the audacity sober.

"No unfortunately. None of them ever stayed" She admitted almost sad as she followed Finn into a room. "Why are you asking?" She shoot again closing the door behind herself leaning against it as she watches Finn's brought shoulders in the light of the fireplace.

"So you don't feel bad" He took all the bravery he had and stepped towards her so close that just inches separated their bodies.

"Feel bad for what?" She asked fake. Even in her drunk state she felt his desperate need to be with her.

Other than answering Finn kissed her. Carefully like he had barely kissed anyone before. Maybe he didn't, Liz had no idea as she replied his kiss with her hands wandering to his hair pulling him closer. It was heated. Ya they were to drunk out of their minds.

Finn's hands were already working to unlatch the top of her dress. She dug her nails in his neck pulling him closer again. Her thin fingers had opened his shirt in no time. He would kiss her neck either until she pushed him off herself to stare at him for a second. His ginger hair looked like he just fought off a herd of wild raccoons. He looked rather confused as her eyes latched onto him in a way he couldn't understand. She adored him but he couldn't understand the look in her eyes as she pushed him down the bed and sat onto his lap as their lips connected again.

Unexpectedly Finn turned her around so she was now underneath him as he did pull her dress down revealing her stomach and chest. She wanted to cover herself, be ashamed but he gave her no time as his lips continued exploring every inch of her fair skin. Her face looked clearly scary as she threw her head back as moans escaped her rather swollen lips. Her white hair was a beautiful feature in this light. Like a star on the night sky.

Finn was about to pull the dress down fully as his lips still traced over her skin. She loved the feeling of his soft kisses on her soft skin as no one had touched her there before. He was about to reveal her completely as her fingers had already opened his pants as someone suddenly bursted through the door making them break apart immediately.

They both stared at Michael who stood in the door frame smirking rather shocked as Liz covered her body with her arms.

"I was looking for a match but this is way better" He said as he chuckled at the two.

"You fucking idiot" Finn signed as he hurried to close his pants as fast as possible blushing harder than he may should've.

"Knock!" Lizley yelled as her embarrassment turned into anger and she threw the matches towards his head.

The brown haired hurried to get rather dressed to go after Michael who had left why the matches.

She watched Michael's half naked frame walk away on the hallway as she felt the cold of the house again on her naked feet.

"Hey! You just kept me from a good fuck. I dare you tell anyone!" Liz hissed trying hard to kept her voice low. He turned to look at her as she held up her dress on the part that had been open.

"Finn's a virgin. You can still have a good fuck" He was cocky as he thought about her just as a hostage. Just for his or Finn's usage not a human being.

His hand rested on her chin and wandered up to her lips to feel how hot they still felt from her previous activities. He didn't expect her to bite him but she did causing a very ladylike scream escape his throat.

She just walked away like the gangster she was.