ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx

Lizley had been trying to take a nap for some time on the green meadow near the calm river. But she couldn't let her mind calm down. She was still running in circles. The tears on her cheeks had dried eventually as she had stopped crying. She was thinking about her options in the future. She could run from the Shelby's but she liked them to much for that. And where should she run? A teenage girl couldn't just start off new somewhere. Everyone would ask who she was and where the heck her parents were. She could run back to London. To her father that had betrayed her. Going back to her old life knowing is that anyone could take away her happiness.

"Hey" Someone said making her snap out of her trance her hat falling into her lap. Her eyes were filled with fury as she glared towards Michael. As she categorized him as 'not dangerous' she fell back onto the meadow staring towards the blue sky.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" She spit out her eyes closed again. Michael just chuckled as he took a seat next to her staring towards the river.

"I wanted to make you less sad but your existence is just quite fucked up, I have to confess" He just mumbled not looking towards her.

"So you came to annoy me aye?" She just mumbled still her eyes closed as Michael just continued chuckling.

"I came to watch you that you don't
do something fucking stupid" He sounded so careless making her quite aggressive and breaking her peace.

"Can't you fuck off please?" She groaned sitting up to glare at him.

"No Tommy's orders" He smirked towards her and she wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off his face. "Liz I'm sorry that your life is knackered"

"I'm sorry that you have a tiny dick" She spit back clearly annoyed and ready to attack him if he'd continue getting on her nerves.

"Sounds like you want to find out desperately " He smirked again as he still observed Liz who just kicked him as an answer.

She really was dashingly beautiful. Even her little flaws couldn't change that. Under the loose summer dress Michael could see the marks on her legs as well. She was different from everyone he ever saw before. It seemed like there was actually a soul behind her blue eyes while he questioned that some other people have one. The brown haired girl was so full of life she truly didn't deserved to be put in the situations she was in because of everything.

"You gonna catch the clap if you continue staring like that" She opened one eye to glare at Michael before she went back to napping.

"So you were about to give Finn the clap, I knew it" He snickered as he continued looking at her still observing every inch of her.

"If one of us has the clap then it's you" She signed as she sat up to glare at him and change her position.

"I used to be more than just normal, more than you eventually were. I grew up in the country in a village. And every bloody day I saw a wishing well on a pretty village green and every fucking day I wanted to blow that wishing well up" He mumbled in his so dark voice. It didn't necessarily suited him and gave him darker vibes.

"What are you trying to do? Making me comfortable before putting a bullet between my eyes just like Tommy fucking taught you" She spat. And she desperately wanted to rip out someone's eyes. But not Michael's he didn't deserved it even if he was an annoying twat.

"I'm trying to make you comfortable so you don't end your precious young life somehow" He looked deep into her eyes."Life is fucking you, you just have return the favor"

"Well as I remember you, lad, kept me from fucking yesterday" She had raised a finger towards Michael glaring at him.

"I offered you a better fuck actually. Finny boy is a virgin"Michael smirked towards her as he looked at her other features again.

"Lizley doesn't want to catch the clap from you, Mickey boy" All her anger and annoyance was actually expressed in that sentence. "And I think that Finn ain't no virgin since living with you guys fucked him enough"

"That was mean" He sulked causing the brown haired beauty to snicker. Michael actually caught himself falling in love with Lizley slowly. She was actually so interesting that all he wanted was to get to know all of her aspects.

"I never was nice Michael" She said as she changed her position once again not bothering to care about the grass that probably colored her dress new.

"I start to get that after last night and now" He smiled towards her either. Lizley rolled her eyes at him. She could imagine that Arthur or John were not as comfortable to be around as Michael was but though he was getting on her nerves every time he opened his mouth.

" Can't we just forget that please?" She signed again her hands on her forehead exhausted.

"That you almost fucked Finn?" He snickered making the urge to hit him boil in Lizley.  

"Exactly" She hid her pink cheeks at that topic. Even if her name was Lizley Salomons she was still just a little girl that never had a boyfriend or some male object that was giving her attention before expect for her dog Ceril.

"But if you two like fall in love or something you for sure should fuck him" Michael stumbled over his words.

"Mister Gray, what's wrong with you? Your mouth is faster than your brain aye?" Lizley shook her head at Michael again.

He was a puppy. Yet a vicious one as she knew. He may seemed nice and kind but his name was Gray. Just like Lizley he was soft and sweet but vicious at once. And these two together could've changed the world.