ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪx

Lizley sulked as she sat on the table for breakfast with the whole Shelby family.

She was trapped between Arthur and John with their wife's while Michael sat in front of her smirking like a dumb cow. Finn didn't even bothered to look at her as he took the seat next to Grace on the other end of the table. For sure Liz was angry. But her hangover was to bad to fight with Finn yet and talk about the situation from yesterday night because unfortunately she didn't forgot what happened. She remembered every kiss but didn't regret it at all, seemingly unlike Finn. He was obviously ashamed; that harmed her inside but she knew that she was just their hostage. But even just as their property she had feelings. And even the one and only Finn Shelby could not play with them like that. 

"Your dress yesterday was really pretty but -" Michael spoke up at some point smirking towards her. She wanted to chop him but couldn't reach him.

"Thank you" She smiled fake before the a sassy comment approached her mind. "Just like your girl from yesterday, Charlotte. I couldn't sleep all night because it sounded like you guys were training to sing innige church choir" Michael remained silent even blushing slightly. The two next to her snickered even if they didn't knew what Michael knew. Finn choked as he couldn't help but sweat out of fear to get embarrassed. He stood up from the table pulling out a cigarette walking out of the dining area. Lizley wanted to go after him and eventually earning weird looks from everyone.

"What's going on between these two?" Arthur questioned looking towards Michael just like everybody.

"Caught them fucking yesterday" Tommy choked on his drink immediately and raising his eyebrows clearly shocked just like everyone."Well they were about to fuck but I asked for a lit and kind of ruined the mood"

"Finny boy being a man" John yelled to loud. Tommy was rather concerned. Not because they fucked but because she was Lizley Salomons and the heir to the Salomon empire. It would be rather a pity if she'd get a babe from a Shelby and maybe then Alfie would finally lose his shit and go full assassin on their whole family.

"Maybe he just coked the poor girl" Linda said, yet again drawing all the hate of the whole family onto her.

"Nah Finn really is into her" Arthur said as he glared at his wife for a short moment signaling that she should keep her rose lips shut.

"As long as he doesn't likes her to much everything is alright" Tommy took a drag from his cigarette as he leant back in his chair groaning exhausted.

"Right as long as he doesn't falls in love with the enemy" Esme said sharper than she may should've. But the gypsy woman brought an idea up in Tommy's head.

"Why don't we marry them?" John had followed his brothers thoughts. Why didn't Tommy think about that earlier?

"Well..." Arthur wanted to let go of a cheeky comment but there were none in his head.

"We should marry them then" John mumbled towards Tommy with excitement in his eyes.

"I think we should leave that girl being for some time or she'll go mental" Tommy mumbled to everyone's surprise.

"Why? She had been living in a wonder world her whole life" John said almost angry and jealous.

"Her mom had died when she was like twelve and ever since they all just pushed her around. I'd feel pity for her but -" Tommy shrugged.

"Why did you take the poor thing in the first place then?" Polly spoke up as she realized who the brown haired really was.

"Business" He just said thinking about her and pity her. She could never be happy with her circumstances.

Pushed away from society because of her illness that had painted her inside and outside. Growing up with a strange man. Being thrown into a business that made her feel alive and dead at once. She questioned everything every time she stood on a bridge imagining the cold water surrounding her body as all the feelings left her. Just the cold and the emptiness that she eventually felt anyway. Until Finn came and made her feel shit again. Yet again he was going to slip from her hands; her happiness was going to slip away from her.

"Finn" She said softly as the cold morning air surrounded her. She wrapped her arms around herself as Finn just smoked his cigarette looking towards nowhere. "You're such a prick. You are the bloody reason that I haven't put a bullet in my head. I don't belong anywhere and you know how it feels to say that out loud? I have no one left. My mom's dead, my dad left me and betrayed me. You made it appreciable. You made fucking everything appreciable" She spat out  as he didn't moved she just trudged away from him outside the beautiful fence of the mansion as tears approached her eyes.

"Liz we shouldn't have kissed. You're to important to me to let a relationship destroy that" He yelled after her making her turn around her hair waving behind her dramatically. He could see the tears in her light blue eyes. She walked away from the mansion sobbing holding, her straw hat that she took as she stormed after Finn. The blue band ,that matched so good with her light eyes waved in the slight summer wind. It was such a beautiful day. The sound of the river near made her calm down and stopped her tears.

She wasn't a Salomons nor a Shelby nor some ordinary teenager. She was Liz the vampire. And Finn helped her accept the family that took her from the place she had called home for so long. Now that Finn didn't liked her anymore her new world collapsed. She had used him as her coping mechanism. The Shelby's were the closed of a real family that she ever had. Now she was alone, again. She just wanted everything to be okay for once in her life. But no, something always fucked it up. This time she even figured out that she was the one that destroyed it.

She fucked her own life up.