ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ

Lizley held her hat tightly when Finn chased her to tickle the life out of her. Air smelled of blossoms and hope when Finn and Liz took one of their infamous walks along the lakes before Birmingham.

The damp sadness of Grace's death was still in the air. But everyone tried to live on. Tommy even tried but it was much worse than it had ever been.

"Stop" She yelled as she looked back to her follower not minding her front and surely tripping over her long baby blue dress. "I said stop" She mumbled seriously as he sat down on her ready to tickle her soul out of her.

"And I said run" He replied just as serious as she was before he started torturing her. She streamed and laughed earning everyone's attention but not giving a single fuck. 

"Kiss me" Lizley whispered suddenly her mood changing completely as she had caught a glimpse of something she didn't like.

"What?" He asked confused blushing as always. And he seemed like a ripe apple when he blushed.

"We are being watched. You kiss me now and we make out then we go towards the bridge back to the car" She commanded her icy eyes staring into Finn's emerald ones. He nodded slowly and scared not sure if it would be clever to look.

She slowly leaned forward kissing him dryly. It was unbelievable awkward. They were just kids in love not admitting it to each other. And no alcohol flowed through their system. 

Finn liked her. And he liked kissing her but he had neither the confidence nor the experience to know if he was doing good.

"Come on" She said as they broke away from each other to get up and escape the unknown enemy.

Finn drove back to small heath in complete silence as the mood was still tense and awkward.

"Who do you think was that?" She asked looking out the window obviously anxious or sad, maybe both.

"If I'd have any idea" He mumbled just as lost as she was as he concentrated not to crash the car nor kill them.

"We've been fucking watched Tom" Liz yelled as she bursted into his office passing Michael's. "I don't like to have eyes on my every time I take a shit. Who ever it is-"

"Calm Liz" He said as if she was a angry mare while he leaned back in his chair.

"Don't you Liz me. I wanna know who watches me, us. Do I have do be scared?" She slapped her hands on the desk and stared at him furiously looking really like a dragon with her flared nostrils.

"Not yet at least" Tommy lighted his cigarette." Finn get out and go home"

"But, I was-" He stuttered as always intimidated by his own brother. The ginger clenched his jaw before he followed the command.

"Liz you surely know there's business going on" He started when Finn carefully closed the door.

"Well I could've guessed. Is it dangerous?" She stumbles through the room like she was ready to bite someone's cock off.

"When it is business" He glared at her making her stop."there will be a robbery"

"Fucking hell" She let out a breath."My dad then will probably have a part wouldn't he?"

"How could you tell?" He asked sarcastically. "When there's diamonds he's always somewhere"

"Will I be able to go back?" Her eyes went soft as she looked into his exhausted face. His eyes answered her question making her march around in the office again.

"I'll fill in the boys on Good Friday. Till then you keep quiet. You'll probably just have a little role but I unfortunately happen to trust you" He clenched his jaw and walked back towards the window to continue brooding.

"Why?" She asked. Lizley repeated her question getting louder every time the letters left her lips.

"Because I know who you were raised to be but yet my brother and my cousin and every of the bloody woman still are alive" He pointed his fists towards her. "You're here for a reason. Your father knows it eventually" Tommy feared that she'd put the letter opener through his throat."It was business. It will always be business" Yet again he sighed. "You'll do the killing" He breathed dramatically."But after this you're out. You and Finn will be out for some time this" And with that he ended it making her storm out of the office.

Michael watched her confused as she ran out of the office furiously almost smoking and breathing fire.

As her feet touched the ground she started screaming until her lungs seemed to bleed. She marched towards her so called home through the dirty alleys. Lizley cut a corner making her anger grow.

Her fist touched the brick wall making the live come back into her numb body as she started to realise a lot of things. Everything in her head started to get together like the puzzle that had been going on so long.

She wanted to kill. She wanted to stop feeling. She needed the guild. Fuck that. She never felt guilty. Maybe the first time but never again after that. But she couldn't. She had promised herself that she would do drugs or alcohol but never kill anyone for her own pleasure.

The wall collided with her head when she started crying. Pain shot through her head bringing her back into consciousness.

Like a guilty whore she walked back to watery lane. She stumbled through the front door falling to the floor ripping her stockings in the process.

"Liz!" Finn yelled who had waited on the kitchen table like a house wife. He hurried to pick her up as he realised how much blood was on her fair skin. "What fucking happened?" He asked softer than usually."Polly!" She was lucky that this family wouldn't ask any further."What happened ?" He whispered softly as he sat her down on the kitchen table.

"The truth happened" She whispered more to herself than to Finn or Polly who entered the room after his screams. "The fucking truth"

And Liz knew she was not the one who fucked up for once.