✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I think you're in post-heat. That's why you're so grumpy." I quickly shifted after saying this because both Izuku and I knew that I couldn't reply once in wolf form. That didn't stop him from hitting me though but he huffed and then got on top of me.

✦🐺I can still do this.🐺✦ I heard a voice in my head. Right, we're mates now so we could communicate through our newly made link. ✦🐺Anyway, chop chop wolfie.🐺✦ Izuku continued, making me mentally shake my head as he tried to control me like a horse. ✦🐺We're going to be late if you don't move.🐺✦ Complying with my mate's orders, I gave a huff before trotting along so we could make it back to the packhouse in time.

🐺✦ Complying with my mate's orders, I gave a huff before trotting along so we could make it back to the packhouse in time

"You two are always early," My mom said sarcastically as she greeted us at the front of the packhouse. Izuku hopped off from on top of me and greeted my mother as well. "You should hurry and get ready." She continued and from behind her, I could see a few maids moving out bags. I was still in my wolf form as I gave a small nod and started to make my way inside. Izuku was beside me as well but we both stopped when I heard my mother call again.

"And Izuku," She said, walking up to him and whispering in his ear. I wasn't sure what she said but Izuku's face turned red and he held down his head, nodding at what she told him.

Izuku and I made our way to our new room, getting dressed quickly so we could see our parents off. We took a small bath in the stream before we slept but we would have to take another before we actually started anything at all. I guess I'll have to get used to people calling me Superior Alpha now.

When Izuku and I had finished dressed, we made our way back downstairs. We walked outside and were immediately met with our parents who were standing outside by a car with some bags in their hold.

My parents came to me while Izuku's parents went to him. I took a deep breath, looking at mine and a small smile took over my mother's features. As for my father, he looked as Superior as ever but it was possible to see a satisfied look on his face.

"It's now your turn to take care of this pack. I'm sure your brothers and sisters wouldn't mind guiding you along the way," My mother said, her hand coming into contact with my cheek. "And also, keep an eye out for your mate. His scent is changing... quite rapidly." She whispered this into my ear and I could only pull away and look at her in confusion. I'm sure she was talking about an upcoming heat because I noticed the change too.

"I will," I said, giving her a hug. Now that they were almost leaving, it was actually getting to me now that the pack would be ours for a week until it's officially ours on that one specific day. It was quite a lot to take in, especially being newly mated as well.

My father nodded his head in my direction. "I expect nothing less from you and I know you'll do well. Make sure to alert us if anything goes wrong." He finished off and with these final words, my parents were getting ready to go, along with Izuku's own as well.