Forgiving The Special Snowflake and Unforgivable Flame ( Ruby Lemon)

( I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters Teeth. Venom is owned by Stan Lee and Sony.)

Ozmina was preparing for War with Krull, she had Spawn help her get prepared but not before she gave You a kiss making Glynda pout.

The rest of the day was pretty usual, Kicking SSSN ass, Mercury calling people a bitch and Glynda punishing him for it, Eating heads. Cuddles from Pyrrha and Neo.

Spawn did wanted to see how strong the young master was, he asked for a duel.

You were in the locker getting ready while you putted on a jacket that Pyrrha has made for you in your symbol that Venom definitely approved of.

( I don't own the image.)

Venom: Mmmmm~ I approve~

Y/N: Hehehe~

Venom: Hehehe~

You walked to the arena to see Spawn crossing his legs on the floor.

Spawn: Let begin.

Spawn pulled out a sword

Spawn: Let do this!

Spawn rushed at Venom with lighting speed and slashed her arms.

Venom: Not bad Hehehe~

Spawn: Damn it he just like F/N and M/N laugh.

Venom: Our turn.

Venom grab Spawn and slammed him down hard on the ground. Making Spawn cough up blood.

Spawn: ( Not bad Venom and Y/N have a strong bond. But I'm feeling something inside Y/N.)

Spawn grabbed Venom and tore her off of Y/N and threw her at Rouge.

Rouge: EWWWW NO OFFENSE VENOM BUT I DONT LIKE GOOY STUFF!!

Venom: None taken but I'm going do something.

Venom went inside Rouge for a bit and she came out in her humanoid form.