Freeing Y/N &Venom. Carnage unleash.

( Rwby is owned by Mounty Oum and Rosters Teeth. Venom is owned by Stan Lee and Marvel.)

Team Rwby,JNPR, Glynda, Roma,Neo and Peter were in a bullhead to Altas and Weiss contracted Her sister and mother and explain the situation.

Weiss: Ok so my sister will be taking care of it. Soon my boyfriend will be back at Beacon.

Pyrrha: YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!

Yang: YEA AND STAY AWAY FROM OUR BOYFRIEND!!!

Pyrrha felt Carnage wanting to tear them apart but she was able to convince her to focus on Y/N.

Glynda: Did something happened?

Pyrrha: Well...

Yang slapped her hands Over Pyrrha mouth.

Yang: Nothing happened she just jealous.

Glynda brought it sadly as she didn't knew the truth. Yang went to Pyrrha ears.

Yang: Me and Weiss can fuckinh ruin you life in Beacon! Stay away!

Yang walked off to Weiss to discuss "Their" Plan.

Glynda: Alright children. We're are nearing the lab that Y/N is in. Yang and Weiss you two will go to the back and secure a exits.

Yang: WHAT!!!!

Glynda: I know Y/N is your boyfriend.( Lucky bitch) but if their is no exit secure then all of this will be for nothing.

Weiss: Don't worry I'm sure he will "forgive" us.

Yang: Fine.

Glynda: Did you two did something wrong?

Pyrrha: Yes they did.

Glynda nods and wonder what did they do.

- With Ironwood-

Ironwood was walking down the halls and into the room that held Venom.

Ironwood: Are we ready?

Scientists: It not cooperating.

Ironwood: Make it!!

Scientists: Were trying sir.

Ironwood: Good...good....

Scientists: They do chose their own host Ironwood. If I recall Riot refused to bond with you.

Ironwood: That why we are making one without a consensus. Dub it Project Anti-Venom.

Scientists: Yes sir.

Ironwood walked away from the room with a smile on his face.

Ironwood: Soon I will have the greatest power in the world.

-With Y/N-

Y/N was walking around in his cell and hitting it hard making himself bleed.

Y/N: DAMN IT IRONWOOD I WONT LET YOU HAVE HER!!!!!

???: Don't bother he doesn't care.

Y/N looked at the cell next to him to see a woman.