Chapter20: Tzuyu💜

no one POV
Seongwu was shocked when he heard that. "What do u mean,Minhyun..?" before he can answer, y/n came.

"Hi! why with the intense vibes here?" she asked. "Nothing y/n" minyun replied. Then , he walk away.

"What's wrong with him, oppa?" y/n ask. "He.." seongwu kinda hesitates to said it.

"He kinda answer some of the exam incorrectly cyz abt yesterday.." he answered. Y/n just shrugged it off.

"Y/n!" another girl came. She have a long hair and cute doe eyes.

"Tzuyu!" y/n exclaimed. "Y/n, u promised me to come to my house today.." tzuyu said. 'Ah shit.. I forgot' y/n thought.

"y/n is this ur bf??" tzuyu ask. "ahh.. yes. His name is Ong Seongwu" y/n said.

"omgg u really are tall and cute! but.. didn't u with that "guy" before?? what happened betweem you two??" tzuyu ask again. 'Ah shit.. I forgot to tell tzuyu abt jk' y/n thought.

"Tzuyu, I think  let's go to ur house today?" y/n dragged tzuyu. "Wait- don't u want to bring ur bf come?? I have some plenty of snacks" tzuyu recommend.

"I think seongwu oppa want to take some rest, besides he just done with his exam" y/n said. "Y/n.. when can we go out again?" seongwu reached out to y/n's sleeves.

"idk.. seongwu.. I'll text u later" then she dragged tzuyu away from seongwu.

+

"Here!" tzuyu throw a bag of chips towards y/n. "Explain" tzuyu told. They are now at Tzuyu's bedroom. Her parents is out of work and her Lil bro have club activities at school.

"Well.." y/n said

*after explanation. y/n didn't tell her abt taehyung and her fake relationship with seongwu

"y/n.. didn't u think its kinda rush u just hop in another relationship?" tzuyu ask. "Well.. seongwu took my heart that day so I confessed and in surprised he agree.." y/n lied and she is sweating.

"But do u think it will make seongwu thought that u using him to forget jk..?" she is right. She didn't ask him abt his recent thought abt this.

y/n POV
Btw he is the one agree to be my bf.. but I'm the ask him. He must feel bad that time so he just agree with it.. Why I'm so selfish..?

"Well, u need make up for him and explain" tzuyu told. She didn't know this is fake but what she told is right.

"okay.." I answered.

The next day.
"see ya!" after seongwu bid goodbye to his friends..

"Psst! Psst!"

He heard something is calling him. He turned around and saw tzuyu.

"Oh.. u are tzuyu,right?" before he can extend his hand to shake hands, he being dragged by tzuyu to the university park.

+

"what do u want to talk abt?" seonwu ask as they sat on the park bench.

"What do u feel abt her?" tzuyu ask.

"who?"seongwu ask back.

" Kang Y/n" tzuyu answered.

Seongwu felt silence for a moments. This is too sudden for him. What will he do if tzuyu know the truth??

"For me.. y/n is really an extraordinary girl. She is sometimes fragile.. she always counting on me than her own brother. When I met her at the park when we first met, I can't take my eyes off her" seongwu said.

"Sometimes she always be positive while she is in danger" seongwu add again.

"Sometimes I hope she will show that smile only for me.." he suddenly remember what minhyun said to him yesterday.

His friendship with minhyun now kinda off. They didn't greet each other in the morning, they don't walk to uni together.. also they sat different seats in their same class.

He can't believe it that his own bff also love the women he love the most. How can he do that..?

"I hate you, Hwang Minhyun.."-seongwu