Chapter14:Does it true..?

Author POV
The three had arrive at the cafe.The cafe serve many kinds of cakes. There is Seongwu and Mihyun fav cake.They have the same fav cakes its Strawberry cheese cake! (don't come and sue me if it isn't their fav,Btw strawberry cakes really popular in anime and some drama) Y/n giggled by her friends attitude.After they had ordered,they seat down at a table near the counter.

"So,y/n.What are you want to say to us?" Minhyun asked.Thee is silent between them.Then,y/n broke the silent.

"Lately,my brother didn't talk to me much.He always make me happy if I sad,but he doesn't do it anymore..."

Y/n said with a sad face.Then,she tell about what happened this lately.

"Y/n! I know why! But I think you must will be even more shocked if I said!"Seongwu said." Don't tell stupid things,Seongwu" Minhyun exclaimed.

"okay,get ready" Seongwu said while fake coughing.Minhyun and y/n are waiting.

"What if Daniel is your step brother and he really wanted to told you about it but your parents don't let it so that you two don't feel awkward if you two together.If what I said it trur,he wanted to told you because........he love you"

y/n POV
What the fuck I just heard?. Seongwu you had crossed the line! But,why I felt its true..?

"Seongwu ah,you really are PABO,you read too much stupid romance manhwa!" Minhyun scolded Seongwu oppa.I think,Minhyun is right.There is no way Daniel oppa is my step brother.

"What if its true!? There is once I read from the newspaper,there is step siblings were marrying together!" Seongwu said.While grabbing Mingyun finger so Minhyum will stop poking his forehead.

+

We had eat our foods.There is awkward silence while we were eating."Hey,I want to walk at the mall mini park, I wanted to be alone for a minutes" I said.I don't turned my face at the two.They just said okay.Then,I walk to where I wanted to go.

+

Minhyun POV
"Seongwu! why you said like that??!!"," Hey,I don't mean to!"He said.I sighing.How the fuck I friends with this guy??

"Seongwu! I know you wanted to help y/n but not this way" I said.Seongwu just stay quite.

"How about we forgive y/n? And you need to be very sorry,okay?" I told him while pointing my finger to him"

"Okay.."

We walk to the mini park at the mall.We need to find y/n.The mini park is attached to the mall and kinda outside the mall.Plus,it had the main  road beside it. So it not peacefully enough to think cuz the noise.

We try to find y/n together but she is nowhere to be found.

Suddenly,we heard a girl scream. We confirmed that is y/n.We ran and ran to find the voice.

And what we saw its really make us shocked.

Y/n being kidnap.