Chapter13:Gonna confess it!

y/n POV
I'm at the Wing Mall now.Waiting for Seongwu oppa and Minhyun sunbae.Wait,why I always hang out with them!? I also had some friends that are girls but... NEVERMIND! You just friends for them! Not more than that.

*Oh,and btw this is what y/n wear

Tbh,I kinda feel something is watching me,but when I turned around.No one is suspicios.. Thank god that Seongwu and Minhyun will be with me today..

After a minutes,they had arrived."Hey! why are you two late?! You supposed wait for me! not me waiting for you!"I told them."Sorry,y/n .its just that the bus were taking its has some problem so..that the reason" Seongwu oppa said."Okay,I'm forgive you two,but don't do it again!" I said while pointing my fingers on them.

"Yes,ma'am!. We won't do it again!" They both said it together.They are so cute^^

Taehyung POV
'How dare they make y/n waiting too long.If I were them,I should came early than her!' That's what I thought while watching them from the computer.

"Mr.Kim, do we need to started it?"," No,not yet.Start it when y/n alone,okay? I don't want you all fail in this simple things" I said while crossed my arm on my chest.

Seongwu POV
"So,y/n.where we will going?" I asked her.She thinks for minutes."Oh! how about we eat the new cafe that is open here.Well,I kinda want to ask you both something and I'll ask later at the cafe" she state it.Why I feel someone is watching us.But,I cant. I don't want this date to be ruined if I told y/n about some watching us.(a/n correction you are not dating cuz Minhyun is here..so,nope) "Minhyun,do you feel what I feel?" I whispered to Minhyun so they y/n doesnt hear us."The feel that you talking about is u love y/n so much?","No! not that..wait,you like y/ n too?!" I whispered yelled at him.

He really shocked."No,I'm just kidding.What I mean was the hungry feeling?" First,I don't believe him.Second,who cares! maybe he just thinking a lot about his studying.

Minhyun POV
Thank god.Seongwu is really stupid a Lil bit.I'm gonna denied my feeling towards y/n! She is your bestfriend crush you know! I slapped my both cheeks with my hand."Hey! why are you slapping ur (butt)cheeks!?" Seongwu ask while touching my cheeks."Nothing! it just that I can't believe that my own bff force me to hang out with his fake girlfriend while tomorrow there a text that I need to score" I mocking my own bff."Awwwww..don't be mad! I'll treat you something! So,don't sulking!" Seongwu exclaimed.

"Hey you two! come on! we almost there!" y/n said while pinching one of our cheeks.I hissed cuz I had slapped my cheeks so hard and now my beautiful cheeks being pinched by bff crush!? You think this is not hurt enough?!?!?!!?

"Okay,madam.." we both said with forcefull tone.