Chapter9:Seongwoo weird feeling

Author pov
It was a nice day for everyone.Except for y/n.She is still concerned about her brother.She thought her brother don't love anymore but she is wrong,her brother just want her to keep in safety...but she is naive.(I'm so bad~)

Y/n is in her room rn.She is choosing a clothes for today..cuz to hide her hickeys."Fuck u taehyung! I'll be late for class cuz to choose a clothes to covered this damn hickeys!" y/n muttered.

Meanwhile...

"HAA..CHUUUU!!!" Taehyung sneezed out loudly.'Does someone talking about me using a cursing word?'Taehyung thought.(it supposed to be funny)

BACK TO Y/N
She wore a white turtle neck

BACK TO Y/NShe wore a white turtle neck

(This is what she is wearing.Cred to googleChan~)

Then,y/n ran downstairs to kitchen to grab something to eat.She found a melon bun.She take a banana milk too.Before she get out from the house,she go to in front of her brother room.

"Oppa! I'll go to class okay?" No answer.She felt guilt in her heart.So much.She must make up for her brother.Then,she walked out from the house."Oppa,I'm sorry.."it is the last word that came out from her mouth before she left the house.

*at the university
Y/n had arrived to her class.It is right on time.its about to started.She panted because of the running.'I should take driving license..'she thought.

S
K
I
P
T
I
M
E

"Waaa...finally!" Seongwoo stretched up his posture.'Should I call y/n??' Seongwoo thought."Are you thinking of y/n??" Minhyun came barge in and related his arm on seongwoo shoulder."No-,I ddo-nt"Seongwoo stuttered."Seongwoo,don't lie to me.You know,you don't good in lies..","okay,I WAS THINKING OF HER!"seongwoo yelled to Minghyun and make him closed his ears because of his bestfriend.

While they were walking,y/n passed by them.She didn't notice them cuz she is working about her brother.

"y/n!!"Seongwoo called out y/n name (what a deja vu).y/n didn't replies or turned her head.Than,the two guys go towards her and Minhyun grab her by the hands." Hey,didn't you heard you boyfriend just called you out?!" Minhyun glared at her."Boyfriend..??" Then,y/n face turned red."No! He is just my FAKE boyfriend!" then she pushed minhyun.

"Err...y/n do you wanna get lunch?" Seongwoo asked."Oh,I would love to"

"You two go ahead.I wnat to go back to the dorms and started studying.I dong want to be third wheel there." Minhyun told them.Mingyun went away.

"err..how about we going to the Wanna1 mall??" seongwoo asked."Okay,as long we are together as a Fake couple."y/n replied.

Seongwoo felt disappointed.He hope y/n didn't said the Fake word again...

wait.

"what is this weird feeling?" Seongwoo thought.

"ohno,I'm in love with y/n..."