Chapter12:Taehyung moved

y/n POV
Its being a month since I start fake couple with Seongwoo oppa.Taehyung didn't do anything to me but I still feels strange thing will happen.

My birthday is around the corner..I'm still afraid..and feel unhappy..Its a good thing today is weekend.I don't want to go out..

After I broke up with Jungkook,why my life had being like this?..

I rose up from my bed and went to the kitchen.I passed by Daniel oppa room..It seems quite.After that night, I still didn't know what he wanted to say..

I make two pancakes.One for me and one for Daniel oppa.I think,how about we breakfast together.It seems our sibling relationship didn't going well after what happened.

"Daniel oppa! let's breakfast together!" No answering."Oppa! I know you are mad but pls let's breakfast together and we can make up?" Still didnt answering.

I gave up.I walked away from his room."Daniel oppa.."I can't stand it.

*
*
*

Seongwoo POV
I can't stop this feeling inside of me! Why I had to love y/n?! Why the fuck I always go heart beating if I met y/n??!!

No.I can't love her.She just expected as a fake boyfriend just to keep Taehyunv away. But,end up loving her.

Suddenly my phone ringing.Its from y/n.I quickly picked up.

Seongwoo:y/n,why you call me? Does something happened??

y/n:Nothing,but I think I want to hangout at the mall with you and Minhyun sunbae..

Seongwoo:Oh,it's that so.Okay,meet you at the Wings Mall at 10? Do you want me to pick you up?

y/n:No need.I don't want to burden you.

Then,y/n end the call.I still didn't see any movement from Taehyung this moment.

I start to thinking many things and thoughts.

I went to Minhyun room and hopped in his bed.Minhyun is busy reading books.He startled when I hopped in his bed.

"Yaah! Seongwoo ah! Why are yo-" I cut him off.

"Minhyun! At this rate I still can't see any movement from Kim Taehyung!" I told him."So,why are you telling me?"Minhyun asked.

"Err..it just that..." I can't say it properly.I'm getting shy if I tell him."Seongwoo ah,you know I'm busy? I'm reading books for my test in two days","I KNOW! it just that I t-thinks y/n lik-es me and she take this chance to be my fake girlfriend just to said that she had problem with Kim Taehyung.."I told him slowly but I think he can hear it.

"Seongwoo ah,you read many stupid manhwa!" Minhyun told me while he poking my forehead.He's right.I thought that y/n will never love somebody like me..I'm stupid.

"I don't know Minhyun..I still had feelings for y/n but I know she only like me as a friend.." I'm upset by my last sentence.Does she except me by who I want us to be..?

"Minhyun,y/n want us hangout at the Wings Mall! She invited you! So,pls come!" I begged for him to go too.

"Seongwoo ah! I cant! I need to study!!" He exclaimed."But pls!!!!!!!!!"I begged him more.I make the aegyo,he can't resist it.

Minhyun lost so he need to go too."Why I lost in that aegyo of yours..?","Cause I'm cute AF!"

Taehyung POV
"Mr Kim,is this the girl you want us to kidnapped?" A guy handover a picture of y/n.

"Yes,this one.She is going to Wings Mall.So,you all need to prepared.I don't want you all disappoint me." I gave them a death glare.

"Y/n.this time,you'll be mine.forever".