CHAPTER 1:he is a playboy..

(y/n) POV

Today is valentines day! I'm so happy. I hope my boyfriend will spend time with me,,but he always busy with his work..yeah,my boyfriends is Jeon Jungkook.One of the member from BTS.

Our relationship is secret of all A.R.M.Y and only my older brother and the BTS members know about our relationship (Err,,I don't want to write how (y/n) confessed to Jungkook cuz too lazy..)

I really hope today me and Jungkook oppa will spend time together..I really wish to go to a park and we dating there,, but it wouldn't..because the A.R.M.Y will go crazy..

Today I decided to make valentines chocolate to him! There is one time,he really like my homemade chocolate.

'Or today he is free..'I thought to myself. I decided to call him. I dial his phone number and waiting..

DUU..DUU..DUU..

He didn't pick it..I think he is busy..

Suddenly,the call got picked up! I'm really excited before I would speak..

"Hello??" I'm surprised that this isn't oppa voice and its female voice..I don't even know that oppa had a sister

"Who are you and where is Jungkook??" I encouraged myself to ask the female..The female just quite and she answer..

"I'm Jungkook's girlfriend and he is in the shower right now"I'm really shocked right now and I turned off the call..and now, I feel being cheated..

Suddenly my brother..Kang Daniel,came out from his room.

" What's wrong,(y/n)?? Why are you crying??" Daniel oppa asking with worried face but I didn't answer instead I hugged and crying at his chest.He hugged me back.

"H-He is cheating...on me..op-pa.." I said while I crying.Oppa gets me a tissue and wiped my tears.."(y/n),don't cry.If you cry I will be sad.."Oppa said it to me and I hugged him again. "Oppa,can I go meet him,Jeon Jungkook?"," Why?" he asking me why. "Because I have something to tell him.."

TOMORROW MORNING
*Jungkook POV
Hissh,that girl.Why she answer the call from (y/n)? My secrets had revealed to the girlfriend that I really want to take care of her..but she must hate me right now..Should I call her??
No,no,.She must doesn't pick it up..
I think I should see her after the concert tonight

_______________________________________
Authour POV

Does my readers like my story I know its just the chapter 1 but do you really like it?? This is my first story that I created it myself! The 'I'll remember I make with my friends at school