Chapter18:New lover

Author POV

"I love you,Kang y/n"

y/n can't believe what just came out from the older mouth.She hope..she won't hear it.

"You mean that...you have feelings towards me all this two year..?"-y/n

" Yes,I just realized..-" Minhyun can't end his word vuz the door suddenly open and revealed two black shirt guy,taking them to somewhere called CAR.

Man1: What are we gonna do with this man?! The boss only want this girl so..

Man2: How abt we sell him~ I bet he will make a wonderful price

Oh,I forgot to type that y/n and Minhyun's mouth and hands were both being tape and tied so,they can't talk.

"Mhhm!!" y/n struggling.Minhyun stayed quite.He don't know what to do.

After some moments,a siren have been heard.They were relieved except the man1 and man2.

Man2: What are we gonna do?!

Suddenly, man1's phone ringed.After he picked up,they quickly get inside the old building.Leave y/n and Minhyun at the van..or car?

After few minutes had passed,the cops finally came running towards the two with Seongwu.

"Omg! You guys! I'm so glad that you two okay!"Seongwu said.He take off the tape and rope.Y/n and Minhyun had free but " Where is the men?!" Minhyun yelled.They stood up and run in to the building just to be found the two guys were being shot ...on the head.

"W..what...in t the-"Minhyun stuttered. " What are you so rush..OMGGGGG" seongwu yelled.The three were surprised by the two men action.

"Well,I thinks they were suicide" a police came towards the three friends."What do you mean by suicide..?" y/n ask."Its mean that they shot themselve" the police said again

"Well..I think this case need to have a long time.." the police sighed."Officer,I know who it is-...."Minhyun and Seongwu quickly shut y/n mouth.Take her to a place that they can talk well.

"Wtff are u two doing?!?"-y/n

" You can't tell them abt taehyung,the won't believe!"-Seongwu

"Let the police do they work"-Minhyun

Y/n face appeared a slight blush.She remember what Minhyun said in the room few hours ago." Y/n are u okay?" Seongwu ask."Yeah..."y/n replied.

"Miss kang y/n?" one of the officers came and meet y/n."Can you come with me for some details for this case?" the officer ask and y/n just nod as agree.Y/n left Seongwu and Minhyun alone.

"Taehyung didn't do anything right?" Seongwu ask."No,I think.."Minhyun replied.

"I hope she will be fine.."-Seongwu

" I hope so.."-Minhyun