Chapter 3:Wait,,What??!!

"if you don't care,can we be friends?"

Wait,,What?! We just met a few minutes ago and it ended up he wants to be friends with me?! I even don't know his name yet!!

"Oh,sorry.I forgot to tell my name,My name is Ong Seongwoo^^" he really can read my mind."I'm studying at xxxxx university.I'm 23" I should intro,,

"I'm Kang (y/n).I'm 20 and I don't know we studying at same university" I giggled."Is this really our fate?We studying at the same place but haven't met at there but met at the park the day we hot broke up from our ex^^"He laughing

"Hey,its not funny!///" I yelled at him but his laughing is quite cute,,"Hey,do you mind if I call you Seongwoo oppa?"I'm blushed in nervous while grab his sleeves.

"I don't mind either!You can call me anything! and can we exchange our phone number?".Should I? Daniel oppa doesn't mad,right? Sometimes,he over protective,," O-okay" and now we exchange phone number."Do you want me to accompany you home? its really la-..","NO!!"I scolded him.I'm afraid that Daniel oppa will saw us and having weirds thought about us..

"Seongwoo oppa,don't worry.My house is nearby" I told him with blushes on my face,"Okay..?"Seongwoo oppa raised one of his eyebrow.. and he must think why I acting like weird.

(y/n)'s house
"Daniel oppa! I'm home!" no answer. I think he must sleep already.

"Why you come back so late?" I'm startled when a voice asking me from behind and its Daniel oppa."I'm just came back from broke up..","Does it true,(y/n)?" Aaahhh! Daniel oppa make a mad face! I can't hide it anymore!

I started telling Daniel oppa about what happen at the park. I told him about Seongwoo oppa and how I met him."Oh,Ong Seongwoo,,I know him.I'm in the same class as him","you two didn't talk??","No,he always stick with his other friend" Seongwoo oppa are not talk active in your class,,?

"Hey,change your clothes and go straight to bed" he said it while pointing yo my room.Brother protective on!

Seongwoo's dorm
Seongwoo POV
I try to put myvkey to the doorknob but the door had open and it was opened by my best friend,Hwang Minhyun.

"There you are! I'm was about to find you! You know I was worried sick about you!?"," Okay,okay,Minyun.let's get inside. its really cold out here..".I pushed him inside and I locked the door."Where have you been? you said that you want to see your girlfriend but why its take so long?! Are you going shopping with her!? Are you use all of your money on her again?!" best friend protection mode on! (hahaha,,)

"I had broke up with her" he surprised."Does it take a couple of minutes to broke up? Does it to be like in K-Drama??" Aaahh! I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna tell him everything!!

_______________________________________
Author POV
Finally,,,I had update it! Sorry for the long hiatus,,

My True Love (DISCONTINUE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें